• Since Jeep392.com offers no protection or formal mediation, we strongly recommend that members not choose payment forms such as Zelle, Venmo, CashApp, PayPal "gift", "Friends", "Family" payments or cash payments. These methods do not permit formal recourse via the payment system in case of disputes. Always be cautious when making a purchase over the internet!

FS: White Half Doors w/ Premium Uppers (Central FL) - SOLD

bigfishbobby

Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Wrangler Rubicon 392
Well, last night I did the unthinkable and traded my white 392. One transfer case replacement and an intermittent service 4wd light made me too nervous. We are keeping our other 392 so you can’t kick me out of the club just yet 😂. As a result I have a set of white 392 half doors that I used for a couple weeks, still have the boxes and premium uppers that were never unpacked. Doors have proximity sensors, heated mirrors, etc. I also have an EZ Trunk cart for them. I got a great deal on the doors here and will pass that along, with the only difference being that you have to buy the cart as well. I’m not really interested in shipping the doors but I can deliver them to Jeep Beach if I can’t find a buyer that is local enough to come get them prior to that. Price for the doors, uppers and cart is $4400. Doors cost me $4000 here. Cart cost me $349 plus tax. Looking to sell them, not make profit off them.

649F8FAD-EFF5-4C4C-BE33-3431DF108F7D.jpeg

E6666654-A4D5-4FCD-B591-C1DC1483D264.jpeg

Thanks again for an easy transaction and helping my friend load up the doors! Think I owe you some straps.

Reactions: dog
Thanks again for an easy transaction and helping my friend load up the doors! Think I owe you some straps.
Nope, all good my friend. Enjoy the doors and thanks for the great transaction.

Reactions: dog

7% off 2024 Jeep Wrangler 392 Granger Motors Just Bolt Ons.com MARK CDJR in Lake Charles Louisiana Underground Graphics

Latest Discussions

Back