Exhaust Tips

Earl 392

Reaction score
Current Rides
Earl 2023 Jlu 392
Well I did this too I rotated the exhaust tips up a few degrees I like the driver side better that side just seems to line up more evenly. The passenger side just has different geometry and look’s just bit different but better than smashing the tips

Attachments

• IMG_1455.jpeg
    IMG_1455.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1454.jpeg
    IMG_1454.jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_3408.jpeg
    IMG_3408.jpeg
    193.9 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3409.jpeg
    IMG_3409.jpeg
    209.4 KB · Views: 64
Well I did this too I rotated the exhaust tips up a few degrees I like the driver side better that side just seems to line up more evenly. The passenger side just has different geometry and look’s just bit different but better than smashing the tips
I still haven't hit mine which really surprises me. I should go ahead and rotate mine up.

I still haven't hit mine which really surprises me. I should go ahead and rotate mine up.
I used a hacksaw saw and file on the 1st pin I did not use an angle grinder. The second pin I just grabbed with a large pair of pliers and gently wiggled back and forth it just popped right off smoothly no file needed they are spot welded on they are not through welded. Also you only need to remove the pins for the large tips as smaller tip can rotate around the pin.on my 23 anyway

I used a hacksaw saw and file on the 1st pin I did not use an angle grinder. The second pin I just grabbed with a large pair of pliers and gently wiggled back and forth it just popped right off smoothly no file needed they are spot welded on they are not through welded. Also you only need to remove the pins for the large tips as smaller tip can rotate around the pin.on my 23 anyway
So you are saying that you could have used pliers on both?

So you are saying that you could have used pliers on both?
Yes takes about 5 seconds . I put my finger in the hole as I was wiggling the pin just to make sure I wasn’t going to bend anything. popped off smoothly no file needed

Back