Data Point: Current UConnect5 version… FCA-MY24.U43.17-PROD out now. (30Sep2026)

Drachenfels

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 1, 2025
Messages
194
Reaction score
332
Location
SW Ohio
Current Rides
R1250GSA, '26 MOAB 392
Just that. Got home from running an errand - and got the SOFTWARE UPDATE INSTALLING message before putting the jeep in the garage.
IMG_7236FJmjco.webp
Took more than 5, less than 10 minutes to install. On completion, got the following pop-up. Claims improvements to WiFi connectivity, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, and Navigation...
IMG_7237auDY54.webp
When checking version after completion - shows version FCA-MY24.U43.17-PROD; this replaces FCA-MY24.U42.16-PROD that showed up beginning of the month...
IMG_7238jhSGhh.webp
FYI. My vehicle is a 2026 Moab, build date was late Jan 2026. Wonder if this fixes the left channel dropping out when you get a text, or end a phone call over bluetooth...
 
I have a 26 MOAB as well. Hope this fixes the not connecting to apple and the nav being hokey in the Home Screen.
 
I wonder if its only the 26 and later Wranglers that are getting the update, my 25 is still FCA-MY24.U37.23-PROD, might ask the dealership about an update when I have the brake recall done.
 
I wonder if its only the 26 and later Wranglers that are getting the update, my 25 is still FCA-MY24.U37.23-PROD, might ask the dealership about an update when I have the brake recall done.
The random way shit gets pushed out - the dealers generally don’t have any more info (and frequently less) than we do on this board. Which is why I am posting specifics; it’s almost like watching Microsoft push out patches… and praying they don’t take down your mission critical systems. 🤦‍♂️
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top