Dana M210 wide HD

CRNA4x4

New member
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Broderick@16
Current Rides
2026 Moab 392
Looking for clarification and more details on this and how it differs from the regular M210 that comes standard on rubicon models. I have a new 2026 Moab and have been doing research on its capabilities and am just now realizing that the “HD wide” variant is indeed distinct from the rubicon m210. Can anyone assist?
 
I'm sure others can elaborate on this better than I. But just a few of the improvements are:
-10 mm wall thickness on the axle tubes instead of the 7 mm wall thickness of the regular Rubicon axle tubes.
-Cast steel knuckles instead of aluminum.
-Bigger brakes
-No FAD
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top