Becoming Dean's Jeep

Few questions, where’s Browns camp in Oregon? And did wife go with you to Moab and did she like the trails that you did? A wife would like to know 🙂

Browns camp is in the Tilamook state forest, off highway 6 between Hillsboro and Tilamook, my wife is my navigator and made the trip to Moab, she loved it. She was very grateful for the browns camp experience, it made for “fewer surprises” when we hit Moab. Apparently, she loved it.

Browns camp is in the Tilamook state forest, off highway 6 between Hillsboro and Tilamook, my wife is my navigator and made the trip to Moab, she loved it. She was very grateful for the browns camp experience, it made for “fewer surprises” when we hit Moab. Apparently, she loved

I know where that is. My husband and I went there to test out our other jeep and the hill climb one that takes you kinda side ways I bailed out and was freaking out. That’s was years ago and now I can actually laugh at that moment since every other trail we do now is actually Harder and more sketchy. That’s wonderful wife liked Moab . Haven’t been yet. That’s for responding back.

“Kinda sideways I bailed out”! I can relate!

Nice Jeep! Couple of questions for you…

I’m looking at the Accutune coilover kits for my 392. What made you go with the 2.5 vs the 2.0? How does the dual sport tune ride relative to the stock setup? I spent so much time customizing the suspension on my JK…I want comfortable but stable and great at speed over the washboards etc. i do like how the stock ride is but it’s just a tad too soft over dips. But on-road ride quality is probably priority number 1. Can’t decide between the dual sport or adventure tune. Welcome your thoughts!

Back