AWE SwitchPath™ Wrangler Rubicon JL 392 6.4L (2021-2024) T304 Valved Exhaust (Military & First Responder Discounts Available)@ JustBoltOns.com

Johnny@JustBoltOns

Reaction score
Current Rides
2022 Jeep 392 Wrangler Hydro Blue
Jeep enthusiasts, it's time to elevate your off-road experience with a groundbreaking upgrade. Introducing the AWE SwitchPath™ T304 Valved Exhaust System for the 2021-2024 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL 392, complete with Quad BashGuards. This state-of-the-art exhaust system is engineered to unleash the full potential of your Wrangler, combining aggressive sound, unmatched performance, and rugged durability.

We are now approved to offer Military & First Responder Exclusive Discounts on AWE Exhaust Systems! Please shoot me a message.

Back In-Stock:

Precision Engineering for Unmatched Performance.​

The AWE SwitchPath™ Exhaust is not just any upgrade; it's a transformation. Crafted from premium T304 stainless steel, known for its high corrosion resistance, this system is designed to withstand the toughest conditions, whether you're navigating city streets or conquering untamed trails. The valved technology allows you to control the exhaust note, giving you the power to switch from a throaty growl to a more subdued tone with the simple press of a button.

Aggressive Sound, Refined Control.​

The AWE SwitchPath™ system offers an unparalleled auditory experience. When the valves are open, the exhaust unleashes a deep, aggressive rumble that embodies the power of the JL 392. Close the valves, and the system adopts a more refined tone, perfect for daily driving. This dual personality makes the AWE SwitchPath™ Exhaust the ultimate choice for Jeep Wrangler 392 owners who demand versatility without compromise.

1706886622567.png

Quad BashGuards: Protection Meets Style.​

The unique Quad BashGuards are more than just an aesthetic enhancement. They're designed to protect your exhaust tips from the rigors of off-roading, ensuring your system remains pristine no matter where your adventures take you. These guards add a distinctive, rugged look to your Wrangler, setting it apart from the crowd.

Installation and Compatibility.​

Designed with the enthusiast in mind, the AWE SwitchPath™ Exhaust System offers a direct bolt-on installation, requiring no modifications to your Jeep. This ease of installation ensures that you can upgrade your Wrangler quickly, getting you back on the road (or off it) to enjoy the enhanced performance and sound.

1706886654400.png

Why Choose AWE SwitchPath™ for Your 392 Wrangler?​

• Unmatched Sound: Experience the deep, aggressive rumble that turns heads, with the ability to switch to a more subdued tone.
  • Enhanced Performance: The precision engineering of the AWE SwitchPath™ system improves exhaust flow, unlocking additional horsepower and torque.
  • Durability: Made from high-quality T304 stainless steel, this system is built to last, maintaining its performance and appearance over time.
  • Easy Installation: The direct bolt-on design ensures a hassle-free installation, allowing you to upgrade your Wrangler with ease.
  • Distinctive Style: With Quad BashGuards, your Wrangler will not only sound unique but also look the part, ready to tackle any adventure.
1706886682812.png

The AWE SwitchPath™ T304 Valved Exhaust System with Quad BashGuards is the ultimate upgrade for the 2021-2024 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL 392. Whether you're an off-road enthusiast or simply looking to enhance your Wrangler's performance and sound, this system delivers on all fronts. Don't settle for the ordinary; elevate your Wrangler experience with AWE and make every journey unforgettable.

Last edited:
Evening everyone! We have a few more of these in-stock.

Madd_Max's video has been a great help at explaining the sound change in all the different scenarios you could think of, a big thank you to him for this!

Considering this system. I was wondering if anyone has armor under the back part and what you used?

Considering this system. I was wondering if anyone has armor under the back part and what you used?
I have this system and love it. I don’t think it needs armor as the tow hook hangs lower than the muffler. If you don’t have the tow hook or an after market bumper I don’t think they make any armor specific to this system, but it’s tucked up real high so unless you’re running some very hardcore trails I don’t think you need armor even without the tow hook. I highly recommend it. Sounds great, looks awesome, and is super high clearance.

I heard a Metalcloak engineer made a one off skid for the switch path. Maybe if enough people ask they will do more?

I heard a Metalcloak engineer made a one off skid for the switch path. Maybe if enough people ask they will do more?
I've heard of this as well, would be a nice complement to this AWE exhaust! However I do agree that it tucks really nice compared to OEM and other brands on the market.

I have this system and love it. I don’t think it needs armor as the tow hook hangs lower than the muffler. If you don’t have the tow hook or an after market bumper I don’t think they make any armor specific to this system, but it’s tucked up real high so unless you’re running some very hardcore trails I don’t think you need armor even without the tow hook. I highly recommend it. Sounds great, looks awesome, and is super high clearance.

We are now approved to offer Military & First Responder Exclusive Discounts on AWE Exhaust Systems! Please shoot me a message.

Anyone know if AWE works with AEV rear bumper?

I’m really considering this system. Do you have any upcoming sales this spring?

I want to go with an exhaust upgrade and I'm not sure if I want to go with the AWE or the Borla ATAK. I love everything about the AWE except for the H-Pipe. I think the Borla Switch Path X-Pipe is a better way to go. If I could purchase that X-Pipe from Borla and make it work with the AWE, I would do that in a second... Since, that's not an option, I am suffering from "analysis paralysis" Anybody have two cents they want to add?

I want to go with an exhaust upgrade and I'm not sure if I want to go with the AWE or the Borla ATAK. I love everything about the AWE except for the H-Pipe. I think the Borla Switch Path X-Pipe is a better way to go. If I could purchase that X-Pipe from Borla and make it work with the AWE, I would do that in a second... Since, that's not an option, I am suffering from "analysis paralysis" Anybody have two cents they want to add?
What don’t you like about the H-Pipe?

The H-Pipe isn't going to flow as well as the Switch Path X-Pipe and I think the H will be more raspy under load. So, I like the Borla X-Pipe tech, but I like the AWE muffler and tips much better than the Borla muffler and tips because the AWE is tucked under much better.

I have the AWE exhaust on my 392, and in my opinion the AWE exhaust is not raspy sounding at all under load. If I were to describe the sound, raspy wouldn't even be on the list of terms I would think of. It is very deep and throaty sounding. I have about 6000 miles on my AWE exhaust, and I like it more and more as time goes by. I sometimes drive other vehicles on weekends, such as my wife's Gladiator, or my TRX, or a Ram 3500 Cummins we have. Then Monday comes along, and I get back in the 392 again, and my first thought as I pull out of the driveway is usually that the sound of the 392 is sooo perfect.

Last edited:
^^^
What he said! Raspy isn’t a word I would think of either. It’s throaty and has a deep sound. To me it’s how the Jeep 392 should have sounded from the factory.
That's what we've heard as well. I personally think the Borla and the AWE are the two best systems for the 392. We've definitely sold more of the Borla (which are on-sale this month with us) than the AWE but overall feedback is great on both.

Thanks everyone! I think I'm going to order the AWE. I may see if it's not too much hassle to swap the H for the X pipe.

Back