Are we able to us the Private Jeep Offer on the MOAB 392 purchase?

Tmg06d

Active member
Joined
Mar 15, 2023
Messages
36
Reaction score
44
Location
Arizona
Current Rides
2023 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Hey guys,

Pretty sure I’m getting back into a 392 and going with a MOAB. I got this private offer in the mail that is good until 11/02/2026. Can I use this when buying a 2026 Moab 392. The dealer I spoke to thought not but I’ve seen threads on this forum that say yes so it’s mixed. Any help here?

Bonus points: what is everybody paying for their Moab 392s right now. I’m getting $9325 off an MSRP of $84,245 but they are adding in a stupid dealer service fee of $1195 that they won’t take off so really it’s $8135 off. I’m in South Florida.

Thanks in advance!
 
Hey guys,

Pretty sure I’m getting back into a 392 and going with a MOAB. I got this private offer in the mail that is good until 11/02/2026. Can I use this when buying a 2026 Moab 392. The dealer I spoke to thought not but I’ve seen threads on this forum that say yes so it’s mixed. Any help here?

Bonus points: what is everybody paying for their Moab 392s right now. I’m getting $9325 off an MSRP of $84,245 but they are adding in a stupid dealer service fee of $1195 that they won’t take off so really it’s $8135 off. I’m in South Florida.

Thanks in advance!
Don’t forget to sign up for Tread Lightly - membership after 30 days is worth $1000 off on a new Jeep.
 
Hey guys,

Pretty sure I’m getting back into a 392 and going with a MOAB. I got this private offer in the mail that is good until 11/02/2026. Can I use this when buying a 2026 Moab 392. The dealer I spoke to thought not but I’ve seen threads on this forum that say yes so it’s mixed. Any help here?

Bonus points: what is everybody paying for their Moab 392s right now. I’m getting $9325 off an MSRP of $84,245 but they are adding in a stupid dealer service fee of $1195 that they won’t take off so really it’s $8135 off. I’m in South Florida.

Thanks in advance!

If you price is for a 2027, that's a good deal. Back in July, I got same discount as you from south Florida dealer for a 2026 (Msrp: $82,755), but used a buddy's employee discount.

A few thoughts: The Florida market is slightly inflated for all vehicles, especially Jeeps compared to northern markets going into winter now. With the 2027's arriving already on lots (and rental car companies too, btw), the 2026's still on the lots will get the best deals, though MOABs get less (percentage-wise) due to relative rarity.

Good luck and let us know what you end up with.
 
I was able to use the private offer of $2k back in March when I bought my 392.

My (pre private) discount was $8k off that also included affiliate.

Looks like you are getting a good price.
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top