Anvil 392 for $86,710 factory order takeover

GarageJimmy

Reaction score
Current Rides
2016 Tacoma TRD-OR, 2024 Anvil 392
Hey y'all, now that the strike is over and production is resuming I wanted to let you know that my factory order is still available for someone to take over. I took the chance to grab an abandoned order from another dealer so now mine is up for grabs. Order was submitted in late May, so it is going to be built soon. If you were considering ordering one, this would be a chance to save a lot of money. The order is price guaranteed at $86,710 out the door from Koons up near D.C. Anvil, no options, hardtop.

The one I picked up was exactly the same spec and it's awesome. I wasn't sure about the red seats but they look amazing with the Anvil color so I've got no plans to change them now.

Taking over the order will just be a matter of making a $500 deposit to the dealer. Once you commit to that I'll just make the introduction and you'll deal with them directly. If you have any other questions, let me know. Here's a pic of mine after getting the top off the first time!

A0FCB0DF-1022-4C51-BFD5-E0F11B8C9B01_1_105_c.jpeg

Is it too late to change the order at all (ie, add the SOT)?

Hey y'all, now that the strike is over and production is resuming I wanted to let you know that my factory order is still available for someone to take over. I took the chance to grab an abandoned order from another dealer so now mine is up for grabs. Order was submitted in late May, so it is going to be built soon. If you were considering ordering one, this would be a chance to save a lot of money. The order is price guaranteed at $86,710 out the door from Koons up near D.C. Anvil, no options, hardtop.

The one I picked up was exactly the same spec and it's awesome. I wasn't sure about the red seats but they look amazing with the Anvil color so I've got no plans to change them now.

Taking over the order will just be a matter of making a $500 deposit to the dealer. Once you commit to that I'll just make the introduction and you'll deal with them directly. If you have any other questions, let me know. Here's a pic of mine after getting the top off the first time!

View attachment 27565
What's the status on your order?

Order status is D1. If you try to change the order you will end up going back to the start of the build queue I think and I don’t think you keep price protection either. Not totally sure about that though.

Order status is D1. If you try to change the order you will end up going back to the start of the build queue I think and I don’t think you keep price protection either. Not totally sure about that though.
Can you contact the dealer and find out?

I've seen several other threads where people tried to change orders after it hit D1 and it reverted them to D. I'm pretty confident it will start you over and you'll lose price protection as it effectively is a new order.

Just got an update from Jeep that this order has entered production. I hate to think someone would miss out on getting this discount. If y'all have questions or whatever, let me know. At this point based on how the dealer described the process to me, we're looking at about 60 days from today to it being delivered at the dealer at the most.

According to the jeep tracker, this jeep is now built. I'm not sure if the dealer would still allow for a swap but I really hate that nobody is taking this over and taking advantage of the discount. Seems like a waste, but I'm not sure what else to do. I've posted here and on the JL forum. If anyone has ideas let me know.

According to the jeep tracker, this jeep is now built. I'm not sure if the dealer would still allow for a swap but I really hate that nobody is taking this over and taking advantage of the discount. Seems like a waste, but I'm not sure what else to do. I've posted here and on the JL forum. If anyone has ideas let me know.
I'm sure someone will buy it once it hits the dealer lot. Did the dealer refund you your deposit and are you all cleared now?

Deposit was non-refundable but in my mind that money is gone and I'm not sweating it. I just know when that thing hits the lot the dealer is going to sell it at or above MSRP and someone is going to pay $10k more for that jeep than they needed to. I guess I feel a moral duty to try my best not to let that happen.

Deposit was non-refundable but in my mind that money is gone and I'm not sweating it. I just know when that thing hits the lot the dealer is going to sell it at or above MSRP and someone is going to pay $10k more for that jeep than they needed to. I guess I feel a moral duty to try my best not to let that happen.

I understand. ADM over MSRP would be a tough pill to swallow. Appreciate you looking out.

That’s a crappy dealership if you don’t get a refund in the deposit. I asked before I put the deposit down, and was told it’s refundable. The previous dealership, sold to the new owners, said the deposit was refunded AFTER the vehicle was sold. I’m assuming you’ve already asked. But perhaps you haven’t as you’re waiting to sign it over to someone on the forum.

I’d take you up on the order, but I have an Anvil arriving soon AND the shipping costs would erase any savings.

That’s a crappy dealership if you don’t get a refund in the deposit. I asked before I put the deposit down, and was told it’s refundable. The previous dealership, sold to the new owners, said the deposit was refunded AFTER the vehicle was sold. I’m assuming you’ve already asked. But perhaps you haven’t as you’re waiting to sign it over to someone on the forum.

I’d take you up on the order, but I have an Anvil arriving soon AND the shipping costs would erase any savings.
Is this able to be done for

Is this able to be done for
Is this still able to be done for 86,710? No other costs.? I saw no options, but is the tow pkg standard with the four auxillary switches? I could swap my 23 or sell separately befire i add step sliders and winch.

Sadly it's too late, bud. It got delivered to the dealership already and they now have it for sale to the public at a normal price.

On the '24 models the 4 aux switch and two package are standard.

The lack of morality at most dealership makes me sick. If only people weren’t so money hungry. :cautious:

Nice of you to put the option out there for anyone that may have been in the market.

Great choice on color as well! It wasn’t an option when I ordered or I would have likely went that route. Snazzbery is another one that really looks good at dusk.

Back