This is just an excitement post, but open to people's opinions, comments, anecdotal feedback, criticism, etc.
I've got a trip in June 2028 that I'm planning for to drive up to Tuktoyaktuk, Canada. So to prepare for that trip, I've got AEVs Dualsport XP suspension coming with the high cap springs. Also getting their rear bumper w/ tire carrier and fuel caddy. Need that extra 10.2gal of fuel. At the same time, I'm finally doing away with the stock wheels and going with Method bead grip's 703s machine polish, wrapped with the 37" MT Baja Boss's. I was going to go K03s but they're unavailable. Once suspension is installed, I've got a couple Goose Gear pieces I've been eying that I'll pickup. Includes a fridge slide and a couple of drawers. Pictures will be added once install is done.
I've got a trip in June 2028 that I'm planning for to drive up to Tuktoyaktuk, Canada. So to prepare for that trip, I've got AEVs Dualsport XP suspension coming with the high cap springs. Also getting their rear bumper w/ tire carrier and fuel caddy. Need that extra 10.2gal of fuel. At the same time, I'm finally doing away with the stock wheels and going with Method bead grip's 703s machine polish, wrapped with the 37" MT Baja Boss's. I was going to go K03s but they're unavailable. Once suspension is installed, I've got a couple Goose Gear pieces I've been eying that I'll pickup. Includes a fridge slide and a couple of drawers. Pictures will be added once install is done.
Last edited: