392 SOT add on

Candhbandit

Reaction score
Current Rides
2024 Rubicon 392
I am wanting to upgrade my bikini 392 to have a SOT. It was not an available option for build. It currently has a hard top with soft top in its buy bundle. From what I have seen it is possible as it is available in every other color but mine. Does anyone have a contact of someone with a JL wanting to swap a SOT off theirs or buy one outright.

Expand your search to the JL Wrangler forum. Larger audience on there for a potential sale. I’ve seen a few on EBay from a wrecked JL too in the past.

Here’s one from Georgia… obviously not near you and the wrong color but you’re not going to find one that matches anyway.

I am wanting to upgrade my bikini 392 to have a SOT. It was not an available option for build. It currently has a hard top with soft top in its buy bundle. From what I have seen it is possible as it is available in every other color but mine. Does anyone have a contact of someone with a JL wanting to swap a SOT off theirs or buy one outright.
It is absolutely possible, and totally worth it! ☀️😎 The good news is that it's much easier to go from a hardtop to SOT top than from the soft top only to the SOT because you don't have the wiring harness installed. I have gone from SOT to soft top which is even easier but when I was figuring out how to do that I used this post over on JL Wrangler forum, there is a guy named @Gregj who was very helpful.

Back