• Since Jeep392.com offers no protection or formal mediation, we strongly recommend that members not choose payment forms such as Zelle, Venmo, CashApp, PayPal "gift", "Friends", "Family" payments or cash payments. These methods do not permit formal recourse via the payment system in case of disputes. Always be cautious when making a purchase over the internet!

2022 Showroom Condition Hydro Blue with XR Package and Many Extras for Sale

Stealth7

Reaction score
Current Rides
N/A
Greetings All!

My Pristine 2022 392 is for sale if anyone is looking. It has MANY extras and has been pampered! I have three-year-old daughter and just need a different type of daily driver.

Here is a link to the current ad:

Just in case there is some type of problem with the link (e.g. this site does not allow such links?), here is the text of the ad:

Showroom Condition 2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Hemi V8 w/XR Package (OEM 35" Wheels; Shocks; Lift; Gear Ratio; Higher Top Speed, etc.); Hydro Blue Metallic; Original Owner; All Options except cold start and one touch top (I did not want canvas); OEM XR Extreme Package; Mopar 7yr./75k Mi. Mopar Maximum Care Extended Warranty with an in - service date of 5/17/22; no Off-Roading; no accidents; most miles along scenic Pacific Coast Highway in Huntington Beach and Newport Beach, California (total Mileage; approximately 17,300mi.); XPEL Ultimate Paint Protection Film on the entire front, front and rear fenders and the entire top; Window Tint, including Windshield; Brand New OEM Extra Gorilla Glass Spare Windshield (this is a spare); Mopar chrome door sill protectors; extra heavy duty Grab Handles located on the inside top edge of each door; OEM Towing Package; N Fab Podium Steps in powder coated black (I also have the OEM Frame Rails); Baja Designs LP 6 Lights in the Center of the Front Bumper; Baja Designs LP 4 Lights at the base of each A Pillar by the lower corners of the front windshield with heavy-duty mounts; Baja Designs Inner Guards on the LP4s to reduce light spillover on the hood; Baja Designs Amber Snap-on Lenses for Driving at Night or in Dust; Baja Designs Lighting Security Hardware; Maximus Roll Hoop on Front Bumper; Custom Car Cover with locking cable has been cut to accommodate lighting; Non-Smoking vehicle; Redline Hood Struts to easily raise the hood; locking Mopar Gas Cap; locking Hood Latches; Stainless Steel and Rubber Dead Pedal; Oil and Filter have been changed four (4) times or more; MSRP was $85,535 (before extras and before 2 Jeep OEM price increases (392 Final Edition MSRP is $100k); Bullet Point Phone Mount on dash; Mopar OEM Rubber Floor Mats; Front and Rear Rok Blockers Flaps which match the OEM Fender Edges; etc. I believe I have about $10,000 of extras added into the 392 over and above the purchase price. Serious inquiries only. Price is $74,950. Thanks!

PS: will subtract $1,000 if the buyer does not want the Baja Designs LP4s and LP6s.

Attachments

• Jeep392Front.1.jpg
    Jeep392Front.1.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 71
  • Jeep392DriverFrontQuarter.1.jpg
    Jeep392DriverFrontQuarter.1.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Jeep392DriverSide.1.jpg
    Jeep392DriverSide.1.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Jeep392DriverSideInt.1.jpg
    Jeep392DriverSideInt.1.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 51
  • Jeep392DriverSideJBackSeat.1.jpg
    Jeep392DriverSideJBackSeat.1.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Jeep392FrontSeat.1.jpg
    Jeep392FrontSeat.1.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Jeep392PassengerFrontQuarter.1.jpg
    Jeep392PassengerFrontQuarter.1.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Jeep392PassengerSide.1.jpg
    Jeep392PassengerSide.1.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 53
  • Jeep392Rear.2.jpg
    Jeep392Rear.2.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 52
  • Jeep392RearCargo.1.jpg
    Jeep392RearCargo.1.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
If you change your mind and keep it long enough, I'm sure your 3 year old daughter would love to take over ownership when she gets old enough to drive... : )

That seems like a really good deal with the add-ons.

I am in the market for a 392 though I'm not as sold on this current price but I will continue to monitor this!

Back