Xtreme Recon Configurator

RockAltered

Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
2018 JLUR & 2021 JL Sport S
I'm waiting to order a 22, so I hang at the configurator a lot. Tonight I noticed the last of the 3 pics at the bottom shows the tire separated from the wheel. Just my Computer or the second glass of red?

Nope. Not your computer. Just some really bad photo editing / image generation on Jeep’s part…

FCF27CC7-CF47-4CD9-8D47-1AB89506F182.jpeg

It’s showing the beadlock capability 😂
That is a strange picture!
I too am obsessed waiting for the 22 announcement. I’m ashamed at how much I look at it and look it up.

Same here! Dealer is telling me late September to early October. If it pushes to October I’m really tempted to hold until 22’s show up in November or December

I was told October or November a month ago. As soon as 22s go live, I’m pulling the trigger, that is if they make them!
Looking at the recon package, like y’all are, I’m still not 100% on board with the bronze wheels. They look great on some colors, the red and green, but mine is sting grey, the wife don’t like the green 🤷‍♂️
I may go with a different color if I change to a 22.

Sting grey here also! But like you, hoping for more color choices. Not a fan of Sarge green. Don’t dislike it, but want an army green (not quite as dark as Sarge) or a desert sand. Just SOME earth tones!!!

I too spend way too much time messing with the configurator. Mostly I am looking to see if they have new colors pop-up. Though I read the new colors wouldn't be announced until September or October. I have a sting gray XR on order but should Jeep decide to throw Punk'n or Orange Crush in the mix I would cancel and go with that color.

Nope. Not your computer. Just some really bad photo editing / image generation on Jeep’s part…

View attachment 957
I am not a big fan of the extension (extra lip) on the fenders. The non-392 XRs are already getting delivered and they look great! I look forward to the 392 XR reviews to see how the Hemi/4.56 gears combo will perform.

I am not a big fan of the extension (extra lip) on the fenders. The non-392 XRs are already getting delivered and they look great! I look forward to the 392 XR reviews to see how the Hemi/4.56 gears combo will perform.
Agree, I hate the look of those extensions, I am sure it was a quick solution to legalities due to the fact that the tires stick out “too much” past the fender line. The good news is that as far as I’ve been told, it takes 10 mins to remove the extension.

Back