XR front axle-----Solid tube or blocked off disconnect?

hardhat

Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Sarge 392xr
Title says it all. I have seen videos that show standard 392 with blocked off disconnect on front axle and heard that the axles on the XR were beefed up somehow and wondering if they are solid.....

Thanks

Title says it all. I have seen videos that show standard 392 with blocked off disconnect on front axle and heard that the axles on the XR were beefed up somehow and wondering if they are solid.....

Thanks
Where would I look? I can post a picture of an XR axle.

Where would I look? I can post a picture of an XR axle.

This video has a picture of the block off plate for disconnect on r side of front axle. If XR has this plate, I would assume front axle is has 2 piece shaft, but to know 100% for sure would have to look under the plate like he does in the video.

If plate is not there, I would assume that front axle is solid tube (better for strength).

Thanks for being willing to take a picture.

Looks like the XR is also just blocked off

Attachments

• FB2B7172-1237-4665-93B7-C7CE19261B39.jpeg
    FB2B7172-1237-4665-93B7-C7CE19261B39.jpeg
    241.2 KB · Views: 179
Noticed the steel oil pan with the not sticking straight down bolt. Much better.

Probably is blocked off... Small possibility that they used the same axle housing and tube but used solid tube. Would have to take plate off like they did in video, but probably just blocked off.

Back