• Since Jeep392.com offers no protection or formal mediation, we strongly recommend that members not choose payment forms such as Zelle, Venmo, CashApp, PayPal "gift", "Friends", "Family" payments or cash payments. These methods do not permit formal recourse via the payment system in case of disputes. Always be cautious when making a purchase over the internet!

🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/466CPuu 🎁

WTB - JL XR-Version OEM Spare Tire Bracket or...

Membrain

Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
2024 JLUR XR 392 (Bikini Pearl) / 2021 JLUR XR 392 (Firecracker Red)
WTB - JL XR-Version OEM Spare Tire Bracket (need for my 392 OEM Tire Carrier)
Looking for an undamaged OEM Spare Tire Bracket and/or more specifically the triangular plastic extension camera mounting bracket from the OEM Spare Tire Mounting Bracket.

Mine was damaged, in that there are 4 plastic tab extensions that hold the camera in the triangular plastic extension. If you've installed the Teraflex HD tire carrier you might know what I'm talking about.

MOPAR parts only sells the complete spare tire bracket assembly and I only need a complete take-off or the plastic part described above. (See photos for reference),

I am not interested in buying a whole new assembly, and the Ebay units can't / won't confirm or deny the 4 small tab extensions are intact.

Attachments

• 20240709_170634.jpg
    20240709_170634.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 20240709_170047.jpg
    20240709_170047.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 11
You might be able to recreate the broken tab with the baking soda and superglue trick.

You might be able to recreate the broken tab with the baking soda and superglue trick.
Yup - good idea, I might have to do just that.

WTB - JL XR-Version OEM Spare Tire Bracket (need for my 392 OEM Tire Carrier)
Looking for an undamaged OEM Spare Tire Bracket and/or more specifically the triangular plastic extension camera mounting bracket from the OEM Spare Tire Mounting Bracket.

Mine was damaged, in that there are 4 plastic tab extensions that hold the camera in the triangular plastic extension. If you've installed the Teraflex HD tire carrier you might know what I'm talking about.

MOPAR parts only sells the complete spare tire bracket assembly and I only need a complete take-off or the plastic part described above. (See photos for reference),

I am not interested in buying a whole new assembly, and the Ebay units can't / won't confirm or deny the 4 small tab extensions are intact.
My wife's 2024 392 just got here and we'll begin building it in the next month or so. If you can wait and/or can't find this piece, you can have mine, just pay the shipping from Arizona 85225.

My wife's 2024 392 just got here and we'll begin building it in the next month or so. If you can wait and/or can't find this piece, you can have mine, just pay the shipping from Arizona 85225.
Deal!

Back