Would you give up your Jeep Wrangler 392 for a 2023 Dodge Challenger Jailbreak with 807hp?

Only if it was reimagined as a Barracuda. That was a travesty, no one bought Challengers when I was growing up, the Barracuda was the one to have.
I liked the Barracuda too...so much, I occasionaly click on the TV show “Mannix” just to see the cars from that era, including Mannix’s Blacktop Green ‘Cuda convertible.

My neighbor and I had a good visit yesterday and he told me he is wanting to trade his 392 for a 2023 Challenger Jailbreak…
Would any of you do it?
hell to the no
But id consider my JK as an equitable trade

No ---- Nothing special about that Challenger, despite the motor. Don't get me wrong - I'd take it as another vehicle, but not in lieu of my 392.
Same

Why not both? 🍻
I have a Challenger hellcat with the redeye. Would not part with either. This will all be gone very soon and prices will sky rocket. Kind of like early 70’s. last chance….

Great question, but I will keep my 392.

Did you really expect a yes from someone? I mean seriously the idea is a total non starter but to be clear... Im also a hell to the no frigging way.

When my Reign 392 arrives, and someone wanted to trade for a SS or 22-23 Redeye he would be driving home in a purple jeep. YMMV.

Nope. I do love the Challenger, great car, but the my 392XR is just to much fun.

Reactions: B92
I think one of the best parts of the 392 wrangler is you can really enjoy the vehicle without destroying any speed limits. It’s really short gearing makes you to be able to go through a couple full throttle gears and not go to jail. Those jailbreaks however seem to be to limited on the road for me.

Back