@WhiteBronze392 Build

Do these take different bolts than what is already on the Jeep now?
They use the existing bolts on the bottom, but they need a different nut (6104718AA) for the top/sway bar connections (where the bolts are basically built-in).

They use the existing bolts on the bottom, but they need a different nut (6104718AA) for the top/sway bar connections (where the bolts are basically built-in).
Thank you.

I installed the Rusty’s track bar brace tonight. Thanks for the recommendation! Install turned into much more of a PITA than expected due to a little metal tab not shown in the instructions or any pic I found online except yours. It doesn’t appear to do anything (hope I’m right lol) but blocks the brace from going up as far as needed. I looked at your pic and couldn’t tell if you notched the brace or the tab but I chose to use a cutoff wheel to notch the tab. I didn’t get a chance to test it yet but will tomorrow when I get home. I was also planning to install the metal cloak rear sway bar spacers but ran out of time.

I ended up ordering the Rusty's track bar brace today. I also have that same tab on the inside of the upper coil perch, so I'll have to figure out if I want to trim the tab or the brace. I figure this is a good precautionary part to install with larger tires and the upgraded Clayton track bar. I'll incorporate it into my lift install, which should make its installation a little easier.

Easy come, easy go...$$$ 😆

Thank you.

Also, just to clarify, it’s only the front links that need to different nuts, the rears use the existing. I noted that in my original prior post, but not in my more recent reply to you. FYI

😆😂🤣 I can attest I have an Excel spreadsheet that I use to track everything installed and future with the $$ that my wife must never ever see.

And sorry but thank @Jgc650i for this one and a few others
I used to have a spreadsheet on my guns but I deleted it when I was getting divorced. Its better not knowing.

😆😂🤣 I can attest I have an Excel spreadsheet that I use to track everything installed and future with the $$ that my wife must never ever see.

And sorry but thank @Jgc650i for this one and a few others
Haha same here. I’m a CPA I have spreadsheets for everything 🤣. Definitely off limits for the wife.
84119A18-50FF-45B4-9DCF-720EC4235F0F.jpeg

DE6AC215-50BF-4A48-B7E6-D4240E7DA24F.jpeg

Yep for sure. Only thing I saw as a possible issue is the front SB may hit the fox RR hose when its stuffed but don’t think it will be bad if so.
Got my new end links installed today. I agree, gives a nice little bit of improvement to the body roll which was already much improved over stock with the new coils and shocks. The angle on the front sway bar looks much better to me now. My gut is we are good on the possible rub with the shock RR hose and it probably wont be an issue, but I did see what you were saying. I just need to install the Clayton front brake line bracket extensions when they arrive tomorrow and I think I’m done with my suspension. (I know, never say “done” where wrenching on a Jeep is concerned 😂✌️)

Installed the Teraflex brake line brackets today. Looks like they will do the trick to keep the lines from hanging down and getting snagged on something and also flexible to give as much droop as possible. I think I am done with suspension too 🤣🤣🤣

Also installed a little sticker for the kids.

IMG_7960.jpeg
IMG_7961.jpeg
IMG_7962.jpeg

Got my new end links installed today. I agree, gives a nice little bit of improvement to the body roll which was already much improved over stock with the new coils and shocks. The angle on the front sway bar looks much better to me now. My gut is we are good on the possible rub with the shock RR hose and it probably wont be an issue, but I did see what you were saying. I just need to install the Clayton front brake line bracket extensions when they arrive tomorrow and I think I’m done with my suspension. (I know, never say “done” where wrenching on a Jeep is concerned 😂✌️)
I agree you are probably correct on the hose. Yep I think I’m done then I find something else to do 🤣

Haha same here. I’m a CPA I have spreadsheets for everything 🤣. Definitely off limits for the wife.
View attachment 21019
View attachment 21020
Scoping out your spreadsheet to apparently find something I need to buy 🤣🤣 and noticed the paramount inner fenders. I hadn’t heard of these before. I was looking at AAL but these look interesting and like the price for sure

I am on the fence about a fender chop and am leaning toward replacing the liners and leaving the edge trim and lights as is.

Last edited:
Scoping out your spreadsheet to apparently find something I need to buy 🤣🤣 and noticed the paramount inner fenders. I hadn’t heard of these before. I was looking at AAL but these look interesting and like the price for sure

I am on the fence about a fender chop and am leaning toward replacing the liners and leaving the edge trim and lights as is.
Haha yeah, I’m not 100% sold on the fender chop yet either. I do really like the stock look of the fenders. I thought I would need it to fit the 38s so it’s in the spreadsheet, but the tires fit just fine without it. I also am not a huge fan of the straight angled look of most fender inners, I like the rounded look of the stock inners. I may table the fender chop for a few years until I actually need it when I move up to 40s.

Is there anything special about these? They want $14 apiece for them.

Lol I thought the same. They look just like the ones that are installed from the factory but I believe thread pitch is different (didn't verify). I bought 2 (bamwholesale)listed at $10 each and received a package of 4 so something may be up with the unit qty that shows 1 or could have been their error.

Edit: I just googled the part number and lots of options. I just ordered form the cheapest"package deal" I could find.

Last edited:

Yep, as @WhiteBronze392 said nothing really special other than they have a fairly non-standard thread pitch for that size bolt/nut and they’re an auto-grade flange nut. I also bought them from Bam and they came in a 4-pack. Probably should have done more of a search, but Bam is generally my go to and I was already buying the end links from them.

I tried and failed miserably to install the tailgate vinyl from underground graphics 🤣 if I decide to buy it again it will be done by a professional

I tried and failed miserably to install the tailgate vinyl from underground graphics 🤣 if I decide to buy it again it will be done by a professional
You can hit them up with their install protection care. Another reason I love them haha.

You can hit them up with their install protection care. Another reason I love them haha.

That’s awesome thanks I had no idea. Pics are a no go I ripped it off and threw it in the trash 😡🤣 maybe it will still work

Not sure if you off-road much but I upgraded to the Hellwig sway bar and it made a huge difference in body roll. If you off-road a lot it may not be the best mod. I am doing a lot of similar upgrades that you did. Great build and thanks for the updates.

Not sure if you off-road much but I upgraded to the Hellwig sway bar and it made a huge difference in body roll. If you off-road a lot it may not be the best mod. I am doing a lot of similar upgrades that you did. Great build and thanks for the updates.
Thanks I will check it out but I am very happy with the results I have thus far.

Thank you for the kind words!

Back