What did you do to your Jeep 392 today? 🛠️

willy

Admin 🛠️
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
'23 RAM TRX
Since they are arriving at dealerships and a few members have already taken delivery. Tell us about your modifications, upgrades, repairs and customizations!

Last edited:
I posted a similar thread on the 17th. Lol. Feel free to delete that one so we can keep yours as official.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn’t even get my Jeep yet and ordered new running boards and new antenna. And I have a ring for the third brake light in the middle of the wheel. My last Jeep I had so many People stop me and tell me how much they love the third light

I don't have my 392 either, but I already have the CA license plate 392V8JL. It will be the first customization I do to it.
Dude u know whats up, basically I just gotta read ur comments most days, urs sting gray 392 and Willis hahaha

I didn’t even get my Jeep yet and ordered new running boards and new antenna. And I have a ring for the third brake light in the middle of the wheel. My last Jeep I had so many People stop me and tell me how much they love the third light
Thats why jeeps are great...every single one will always be unique from the next because of the individual driving it! Haha

I put a set of 35's on it, bull bar and off road lights on the front bumper. That will be it for this ride. Have no clue how to post photos. Sorry.

Ordered HEMI emblems, short antenna, amp power running boards. Building custom brackets to tow behind motorhome.
Plan to paint or powder coat bead lock rings to match red or the gold like the tow hooks. Haven’t decided

Anyone that is considering an engine dress-up, please share your ideas. I've been looking for a dress-up kit but can't seem to find any/many options.

I put a set of 35's on it, bull bar and off road lights on the front bumper. That will be it for this ride. Have no clue how to post photos. Sorry.
This forum kept rejecting my photo because it was too large (25 mb), so I had to keep adjusting its size until it was small enough (below 200 kb) to be accepted by the forum.

I ordered 37” Ridge Grapplers and Fuel Covert wheels. They are supposed to arrive next Friday.
Received my wheels. Currently out of town. Flying home tomorrow and have an appointment Friday to install the wheels and tires.

Attachments

• B33D3F80-D47C-40F0-A730-2549419C9157.jpeg
    B33D3F80-D47C-40F0-A730-2549419C9157.jpeg
    94.1 KB · Views: 743
As promised, here are the pics of my "Green Machine" 392. Poison Spyder Bruizer front and rear bumpers (w/tire carrier). 37 x 13.50 Ridge Grapplers, Black Rhino "Stadium" wheels (17 x 9.5) Warn Evo Winch, Rigid lights, Warn shackles, Rock Slide Engineering powered step sliders.

Attachments

• Jeep1.jpg
    Jeep1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 784
  • Jeep2.jpg
    Jeep2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 790
  • Jeep3.jpg
    Jeep3.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 774
  • Jeep4.jpg
    Jeep4.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 719
  • Jeep5.jpg
    Jeep5.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 739
As promised, here are the pics of my "Green Machine" 392. Poison Spyder Bruizer front and rear bumpers (w/tire carrier). 37 x 13.50 Ridge Grapplers, Black Rhino "Stadium" wheels (17 x 9.5) Warn Evo Winch, Rigid lights, Warn shackles, Rock Slide Engineering powered step sliders.
Very nice!!! Love it!

Looks great! The bronze accents compliment the Sarge green very well. Makes me want 37s! That tire is huge on the back though.

Are you going to do a fender chop? Mine is due in a couple of weeks and I’d like to see one with 37s and a fender chop on the factory lift.

Back