What are you going to modify first on your new 392?

Cruising at 80 today...37x13.5x20s in 8th gear the whole time. It would down shift to 7th going over over passes sometimes but not every time. F#%k:&? Beast

Attachments

• C731975E-01CD-447F-88F3-8E55A051DD7B.jpeg
    C731975E-01CD-447F-88F3-8E55A051DD7B.jpeg
    281.4 KB · Views: 240
Cruising at 80 today...37x13.5x20s in 8th gear the whole time. It would down shift to 7th going over over passes sometimes but not every time. F#%k:&? Beast
The gear is the little number past the D. You have to activate that in the menu

Hey, the Warren Zevon made it onto the featured images😀

02482A91-2ABC-4203-8690-3EC425B8FEEA.jpeg

Tires, Light Bar, Lighted Door Sills to start. Maybe some bigger changes down the line closer to warranty expiration

Probably won’t help rock climbing but I put amp research electric running boards on. ( I use it like a street rod anyway)They are likely the same manufacturer of the factory ones on my Ram. Doesn’t look any different but should save the edges of the seats due to sliding in and out.

Probably won’t help rock climbing but I put amp research electric running boards on. ( I use it like a street rod anyway)They are likely the same manufacturer of the factory ones on my Ram. Doesn’t look any different but should save the edges of the seats due to sliding in and out.
Mine came in few days ago ... any tips?
was it hard to wire it ?
door module ?

Hood decals...
Hood decals look GREAT! Where did you get them? Did you install them yourself? My 392 is white with a black satin grill and those decals would be a real nice touch.

Hood decals look GREAT! Where did you get them? Did you install them yourself? My 392 is white with a black satin grill and those decals would be a real nice touch.
Agree... with black satin grille it would look really good. I did it myself... very easy . Apply some soapy water and...

Agree... with black satin grille it would look really good. I did it myself... very easy . Apply some soapy water and...
Thanks much for the inspiration and link! I am ordering them today....

Thanks much for the inspiration and link! I am ordering them today....
Materials Needed

• Spray Bottle.
  • Plastic Squeegee (was shipped to me)
  • Application Fluid (Mixture 1/2 quart of water and 4 drops of liquid soap) Dishwashing Soap, Dawn or similar.
  • And 30-45 minutes of your time

What are you going to modify first on your new 392? Or are you going to wait?
Install the MOPAR side steps for functionality so I can reach the center of the vehicle...and IMO they blend well with the body. I don’t plan to take my Jeep rock crawling so durability is not a priority.

Back