Welcome to the new Jeep 392 Forum, please post an introduction thread!

willy

Admin 🛠️
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
'23 RAM TRX
I would like to be the first to welcome everyone to a new little project I've started. This will be the future home for Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 owners. I know you are probably saying, there are already several awesome Jeep Forums out there. Do we really need another one? Sure, this is the first one dedicated to just the fast one :cool:

If you are new to the site, please take a minute and create your own introduction thread: https://www.jeep392.com/forums/jeep-392-introductions.7/post-thread

Let us know what brought you here, what vehicles you currently own, etc.

Last edited:
My daily is an all white 18 JLUR V6 auto, wife's is an all black 21 JL Sport S V6 auto. Can hardly wait for the Hemi.

Daily is an ‘08 Sahara JKU with 6.1L Hemi auto. My two boys drive an ‘18 JLU Gran. Crystal Sahara and a ‘20 JLUR FC Red

new to this forum - hiyas!
not new to Jeeps:
2001 TJ, 2001 TJ, 2004 TJR, 2010 JKUR, 2014 JKUR (current dd), 2018 JKUR, 2020 JTR (current dd)

Hello All. I'm new to Jeep but cant wait for mine! Not new to Mopar though, my daily driver is a Ram 1500 and stored away for the winter I have a Challenger Scat Pack WideBody.

Last edited:
Just dropping in to say hello. Not an owner of a 392, yet. Plan on placing order soon (really hoping to see some pricing soon).
Had many jeeps through the years, starting with a 1980 CJ7, a 2001 TJ, currently a 2014 JKUR. Also daily drive a 2020 Scat Pack widebody.

Forums like these are great.

-Kevin

Just dropping in to say hello. Not an owner of a 392, yet. Plan on placing order soon (really hoping to see some pricing soon).
Had many jeeps through the years, starting with a 1980 CJ7, a 2001 TJ, currently a 2014 JKUR. Also daily drive a 2020 Scat Pack widebody.

Forums like these are great.

-Kevin
Welcome to the forum Kevin! Hopefully once we get closer to the release we'll start seeing a little more activity around here.

Hello,
Ordered my 392 back in mid-December. Granite Crystal with one touch roof, trailer package and half doors. My DD is a Ram 1500 also in Granite Crystal. Wife doesn't know that I ordered the 392 yet so that will be interesting to tell her when I get a delivery date...

Waiting to order the 392. Will get a little muddy sometimes here in Louisiana. Still keeping the Mercedes Benz for now as daily driver.

Hello,
Ordered my 392 back in mid-December. Granite Crystal with one touch roof, trailer package and half doors. My DD is a Ram 1500 also in Granite Crystal. Wife doesn't know that I ordered the 392 yet so that will be interesting to tell her when I get a delivery date...

Welcome to the forum @crb123 - Congrats on the 392 Order! 🍻

Thanks for the add!
Ordered on 11/19/20, Silver Billet, camera, tow package. VIN 678xxx currently in D status. Other ride is a 2019 Granite Crystal JLUR. Located in Denver

Glad to find the forum - we ordered our 392 last week... not quite ready for it yet but w/ the wait timing should be (hopefully will be) perfect. Cannot wait -

Hi! We are new to the jeep community but not new to horsepower! We have a bit of a horsepower addiction, LOL! We placed our order last week and we can't wait!

Hi I'm a old time jeep owner. My first jeep was a new 72 cj5 renegade 304 that I transplanted a 401 max motor in. That was a fun ride and made me a jeep fan for life.
My present jeep is a 78 cj5 with a very healthy chevy v8 and upgraded drivetrain.
I placed an order for a rubicon 392 on Feb 12. I can't wait for delivery and to share the journey with the group.

Back