We Custom Painted our 392 Mojito! Green!

It’s a Jeep, it’s a canvas, you should do whatever you want. This is what makes Jeeps great, I don’t like every mod I see, and certainly not the crazy low profile tires on a Jeep, but I’m glad people are in to these things and having fun. And oh yeah, Mojito on a 392, best mod ever.

Very much agree. Rock crawler or mall crawler and everything in between. Its your jeep, whatever puts a smile on your face. Life is short. That said I love the Mojito. That and the Hemi Orange would be my two favorites and would be in my garage instead of my Stingray If available.

Last edited:
I got it out to the Silver Lake Sand Dunes this past weekend for its maiden voyage! I averaged 14.2 mpg on 40's driving there and 14.5 on the way home. Running 70 mph I was still seeing 8th gear and getting what I would call decent mileage. The 392 made Test Hill and the rest of the dunes a joke for climbing! The bad news, is that I still need to do some more cutting/trimming because I was rubbing on the rear wheel well a bit on certain moguls/bumps and I actually realized that on tight turns the 40's are hitting the stock front bumper skid plate. I will have more pics, and the actual unveiling video of the build up shortly! But heres a little taste of the side by side from how it came stock, to how it sits now!

Attachments

• IMG_2563.JPG
    IMG_2563.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 84
I got it out to the Silver Lake Sand Dunes this past weekend for its maiden voyage! I averaged 14.2 mpg on 40's driving there and 14.5 on the way home. Running 70 mph I was still seeing 8th gear and getting what I would call decent mileage. The 392 made Test Hill and the rest of the dunes a joke for climbing! The bad news, is that I still need to do some more cutting/trimming because I was rubbing on the rear wheel well a bit on certain moguls/bumps and I actually realized that on tight turns the 40's are hitting the stock front bumper skid plate. I will have more pics, and the actual unveiling video of the build up shortly! But heres a little taste of the side by side from how it came stock, to how it sits now!
Looks great! Are you running 40" tires with the stock Dana M220 and M210 Axles and no re-gearing?

Looks great! Are you running 40" tires with the stock Dana M220 and M210 Axles and no re-gearing?
Yep, we’ve been running our Gladiator on 40’s on stock axles for the last 3 years. We did regear that one to 5.13's, and honestly I kind of regretted it. The 392 has more than enough power to make up for the 40's, and it actually feels good driving it.

Did you only do the half doors?

Did you only do the half doors?
No, I have the full doors painted as well but I haven’t put them on since I got it back from paint. Once I put the full doors back on I still have to install all of the foam tape pieces in the door jambs.

*edited the original post 11/2/22 with more build details:
-Metalcloak Front and Rear Fenders painted Mojito with powdercoated Rails
-Metalcloak Overline Rocker Rails
-Metalcloak rear wheel well liners
-Rusty's Spare Tire Carrier for the 40" tire
-Custom Cerakoted Grill slots to match Bronze
-Rear Hatch Lightbar

We had already completed some trimming of the rear wheel wells and the Metalcloak fenders to match, but after a weekend at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes we quickly realized we are rubbing the Metalcloak rear wheel well liners, and the wheel well. So we have to go back to the drawing board for some more trimming to be able to properly flex this thing. We are also still working on the front wheel well liners due to the windshield washer reservoir, so for now we just chopped up the stock front fender liners to "work".
Here is our unveiling of the build video as of 11/2/22:

-Rear Hatch Lightbar

We had already completed some trimming of the rear wheel wells and the Metalcloak fenders to match, but after a weekend at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes we quickly realized we are rubbing the Metalcloak rear wheel well liners, and the wheel well. So we have to go back to the drawing board for some more trimming to be able to properly flex this thing. We are also still working on the front wheel well liners due to the windshield washer reservoir, so for now we just chopped up the stock front fender liners to "work".
That's badass. Well done!

-Rear Hatch Lightbar

I like the sandals.

Back