Vehicle Shipping Nationwide - JEEP 392 FORUM VENDOR

Jaron@StopwatchUSA

Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Hello, we are a vehicle shipping company out of MI and we ship nationwide. We are very well known on the TRX forum run by Nitro as well. We also do a lot of Jeep shipping for a company called AMW4x4 (Americas Most Wanted 4x4) located in Holly, MI. They do a lot of sweet Jeep engine conversions, including the one done on the Youtube channel Lite Brite. They just recently swapped their 392 with a 840 hp Demon engine at AMW4x4. If anyone is interested in a conversion let me know and I can send you TJ's info. Video here -

Here are some pictures of some sweet custom Jeeps we have moved.

Attachments

• AMW 7.jpg
    AMW 7.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 425
  • AMW11.jpeg
    AMW11.jpeg
    305.3 KB · Views: 48
  • AMW14.jpeg
    AMW14.jpeg
    237.3 KB · Views: 50
  • AMW15.jpg
    AMW15.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 47
  • AMW 2.jpeg
    AMW 2.jpeg
    267.1 KB · Views: 53
  • AMW 1.jpeg
    AMW 1.jpeg
    253.8 KB · Views: 51
Awesome! Saw that Lite Brite video the other day and looks absolutely insane (per usual for them)!

Heard great things about you guys and your team. There are a few of us on the west coast that are ordering from dealers in the midwest that are keenly interested in shipping pricing.

For me, its Granger IA to Los Angeles. Are you comfortable giving price range estimates for that kind of trip here on the forum? Understanding that there are some factors that could change price (open/closed transport, seasonal stuff), what kind of pricing should we expect? Doesn't have to be exact, I think people just don't typically know what pricing looks like for vehicle shipping.

Hoping my jeep arrives at the dealership in the next month or so! Thanks for joining and welcome to the forum!

Awesome! Saw that Lite Brite video the other day and looks absolutely insane (per usual for them)!

Heard great things about you guys and your team. There are a few of us on the west coast that are ordering from dealers in the midwest that are keenly interested in shipping pricing.

For me, its Granger IA to Los Angeles. Are you comfortable giving price range estimates for that kind of trip here on the forum? Understanding that there are some factors that could change price (open/closed transport, seasonal stuff), what kind of pricing should we expect? Doesn't have to be exact, I think people just don't typically know what pricing looks like for vehicle shipping.

Hoping my jeep arrives at the dealership in the next month or so! Thanks for joining and welcome to the forum!

Good question brother, the easiest way to get a quote is to go to our website on the quote page https://stopwatchusa.com/get-a-quote/ . It is hard to give a range of pricing as it depends on the time, how many vehicles are in the same area, the exact city, diesel prices, and etc. Whenever someone does want a quote they can go to the website and get an idea of what it would cost at that time. Feel free to shoot one over my man.

We love working with Lite Brite and AMW4x4, they have treated us very well and are always so much fun to ship for. We move pretty much everything that goes in and out of AMW4x4. Nothing like those 1000hp Hellephants they have.

Kind Regards,
Jaron

Back