Utah Design Foundry Stubby Bumper Closeout Panel

Viking Jeeper

Moderator 🛠️
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Rubicon 392 2006 LJR
Someone posted a link to these stubby bumper panels from Utah Design Foundry and I ordered right away. They took about 2 minutes to install and look so much better. Powder coated aluminum that matches the bumper in texture with a rubber gasket that the user sticks on. Sometimes it's the small things that make the final touches so nice. Highly recommended. Installs with factory hardware but if you lost your hardware after removing the bumper ends they can send you a new set also.

IMG_9170.JPG
IMG_9171.JPG
IMG_9172.JPG

Someone posted a link to these stubby bumper panels from Utah Design Foundry and I ordered right away. They took about 2 minutes to install and look so much better. Powder coated aluminum that matches the bumper in texture with a rubber gasket that the user sticks on. Sometimes it's the small things that make the final touches so nice. Highly recommended. Installs with factory hardware but if you lost your hardware after removing the bumper ends they can send you a new set also.

View attachment 21248View attachment 21249View attachment 21250
Awesome! Mine are in shipping headed my way.

Received my set Utah Design bumper closeout panels today. Looks like quality product.
Will install soon.
Quick ship.

Arrived today! Well made and well packaged for shipping…Thanks Ryan.

Attachments

• IMG_8704.jpeg
    IMG_8704.jpeg
    395.9 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_8710.jpeg
    IMG_8710.jpeg
    121.4 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_8711.jpeg
    IMG_8711.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 73
Just ordered a set, we'll pre-ordered for the next shipment since they are listed as sold out.

I am one of the guys that depleted their stock. I ordered one set and got notification that it has shipped. Very clean, simple product that makes the stubby bumper more practical and cleaner looking.

Very cool and this is certainly not an attempt to hijack a post of someone's great idea...
But does anyone else see this in that first picture, or is it just me?

Screenshot 2023-06-16 074141.png

Screenshot 2023-06-16 074342.png

What about now?

imageedit_33_7835679622.png

Sorry, my old man-child brain is juvenile sometimes...

Just ordered a set, we'll pre-ordered for the next shipment since they are listed as sold out.

I was on the pre-order list too. Got notification it shipped today. 😊

Hey guys! Just wanted to swing by and 1. Thank you all for the business and also mention a couple things.

I’ve had a couple people report that their bolts rusted pretty quickly. I believe that is from a small batch when I had to use a different bolt supplier (they were still supposedly zinc coated) and I am now back to using my original supplier. If you’re bolts have rusted, shoot me an email ([email protected]) with a pic and I’ll either send you a new set of bolts or can just refund you for the price of the hardware. That’s absolutely not the experience I want for people.

Also, any orders up to this point have shipped and I finally have some back in stock again along with the rear panels I just launched.

I appreciate y’all and as always any feedback is more than welcome!

Ryan

Hey guys! Just wanted to swing by and 1. Thank you all for the business and also mention a couple things.

I’ve had a couple people report that their bolts rusted pretty quickly. I believe that is from a small batch when I had to use a different bolt supplier (they were still supposedly zinc coated) and I am now back to using my original supplier. If you’re bolts have rusted, shoot me an email ([email protected]) with a pic and I’ll either send you a new set of bolts or can just refund you for the price of the hardware. That’s absolutely not the experience I want for people.

Also, any orders up to this point have shipped and I finally have some back in stock again along with the rear panels I just launched.

I appreciate y’all and as always any feedback is more than welcome!

Ryan
Curious why not just use the OEM bolts? I did with the other inferior product I purchased 🤣

Last edited:
Back