Took The Plunge!

Jgc650i

Jeep 392 of the Month
Reaction score
Current Rides
2022 Jeep 392 XR, 2022 Ram 1500 Limited, 2024 Audi SQ8
Hey everyone, just joined the forum and thought I'd say hello. Appreciate all the info and advice, especially in a forum just dedicated to the 392. Just took the plunge myself and ordered a 392XR (Granite) last week. Now the looooooooong wait begins. . . .

Super congrats and welcome! The first two weeks were soooo painful for me. I just passed 3 weeks and it's starting to feel a little less stressful. So much longer to go, but feels easier now, haha.

That granite is gonna look gorgeous!

Let me be the second to welcome you! Congrats on the order. I had a RAM 2500 that was granite, and after 6 years it still looked awesome!

Congrats! Cherish the anticipation, that’s half the fun, but just know the reality of these beasts is so much better than any picture you see online. These 392’s are fun, expensive, ridiculous, loud, awe inspiring and king of the road, and off road, all in one.

Hey everyone, just joined the forum and thought I'd say hello. Appreciate all the info and advice, especially in a forum just dedicated to the 392. Just took the plunge myself and ordered a 392XR (Granite) last week. Now the looooooooong wait begins. . . .
CONGRATS!!
Sounds like you understand “the process”.

Welcome to the 392 jungle!

Hey everyone, just joined the forum and thought I'd say hello. Appreciate all the info and advice, especially in a forum just dedicated to the 392. Just took the plunge myself and ordered a 392XR (Granite) last week. Now the looooooooong wait begins. . .
Mine is granite. You’re going to love it. Not an XR but here’s a pic in case it helps with your wait

Attachments

• E316AA54-50D0-436C-861D-A15ACC7A351D.jpeg
    E316AA54-50D0-436C-861D-A15ACC7A351D.jpeg
    363.3 KB · Views: 75
Welcome! It's a great vehicle all around and there's a great group of people on this forum!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, and for the great pics! I’ll try to contain my envy until mine is eventually built and delivered. If you haven’t already seen elsewhere or in another thread, GT Spirit is releasing a scale model of the 392 in Granite Crystal later this month. Different model distributors list it, here’s a pic from one as a sample:

451D6C8D-F9F6-4E23-9F5F-65E35B7440C6.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello Everyone...
I ordered my Hydro Blue Jeep 392 XR January 27th. I'm sure it will be wild jumping from a 2011 JKU 3.8 to the 392.

image11.jpg

Reactions: dog
Hello Everyone...
I ordered my Hydro Blue Jeep 392 XR January 27th. I'm sure it will be wild jumping from a 2011 JKU 3.8 to the 392.
I too am jumping from the 3.8 to the 392XR, can't friggin' wait!

My manual 3.8L JK was an absolute dog on hills with 4.10 gears. I was constantly in 3rd gear.

I feel like I can lay down rubber in sixth in the 392, uphill.. This is my favorite engine ever.

Welcome and Congrats @Jgc650i ! Hope the wait isn’t as long as a few of us on here!

Back