This should be fun… What did you name your 392?

well heck… there you go: Rockette. The feminine form of Rockies!

(and don’t forget the play on “granite” in that 🤣 😂 )

well heck… there you go: Rockette. The feminine form of Rockies!
Rockette..... nope too structurally uniform with precisely planned movements.... but Rocky.... or Rockie..... we might be on a path here....

Awwwww... how did you originally come up with tractor?
It just fit a compact powerful Welsh Terrier. They’re called the calm terriers and ranked really low on the scale published for the intelligence of dogs, except when it comes to cornering varmits, even skunks.

It just fit a compact powerful Welsh Terrier. They’re called the calm terriers and ranked really low on the scale published for the intelligence of dogs, except when it comes to Corning varmits, even skunks.
Well okee dokee then ❤

Mine will be “SKYRIM 2.0”(gamer girl/Jeep girl lol). It will be in memory of “SKYRIM” my ‘17 JKU…that I’ll be trading in.
I wish I could keep both but used trade in value is still very high.

We think "The Beast" for obvious reasons

I had a Sting Gray on order but ended up having a white one fall in my lap when someone else didn’t take delivery. After hearing that exhaust it was clear to me… “White Noise”

I’ll start -
Rubi… (not very original but since ours is red I thought apropos)

New plates on the way RUBIMEH… 😱 - cannot wait… 🤣
EVERYTHING ELSE I tried was taken. 🥲

New a new Red Lab Pup to go w/ the pretty new red jeep - we’d name her Rubi - still working on that one. 🥲
Mine is a Rubi too! Snazzelberry!

Hydro Blue 392. Her name is Dory. Dory has been paid for but she has been stuck at the train yard just miles from the dealership for 7 days. We need to find Dory!
799A2536-C67A-4F7B-A4DF-CCE0818BE8EA.jpeg

Back