This should be fun… What did you name your 392?

Ngcannotwait

Founding Member
Reaction score
I’ll start -
Rubi… (not very original but since ours is red I thought apropos)

New plates on the way RUBIMEH… 😱 - cannot wait… 🤣
EVERYTHING ELSE I tried was taken. 🥲

New a new Red Lab Pup to go w/ the pretty new red jeep - we’d name her Rubi - still working on that one. 🥲

Last edited:
Still working on names here. Traded my wife's black 2020 Rubi with a whopping 2k miles for the blue beast, yeah maybe that's her name, the jeep not the wife! Lol! Well after 24 years married we earned the right to call each other many things, lol!

We were youngins back then so maybe!
1629944027233.png

Well, I’m being told October 10-18 now, so it’ll be a while. But my Sting Grey will be known as Chuck. Chuck Norris.
Excellent… see, I knew this would be fun. Great names, interesting reasons….

Ok…. Mine is fitting for the time it took from order to delivery and all those that still haven’t take ownership of theirs yet.
Call her MILF. ( Man I’m Lucky as F**K)
VERY GOOD. SEE- some ppl are SO creative - and YES, yes you are. 💥

Still working on names here. Traded my wife's black 2020 Rubi with a whopping 2k miles for the blue beast, yeah maybe that's her name, the jeep not the wife! Lol! Well after 24 years married we earned the right to call each other many things, lol!
Blue Beast… great thought… for the jeep, not the wife. Maybe Blue Babe for the wife??

I thought my jeep was Mexican.. and a boy... but he's a she... and has quite an attitude...i really just want to go with golddigger. Buttttt..... ya know.

I thought my jeep was Mexican.. and a boy... but he's a she... and has quite an attitude...i really just want to go with golddigger. Buttttt..... ya know.
Apropos for sure… great idea. What color?

With 392 Cubic Inches, such large shoes on those feet, drinks premium beer like it's the Super Bowl and growls like a Texas Longhorn... is it a she? Really? 🤣
Sounds like that lady can hold her own… 💥

Apropos for sure… great idea. What color?
Granite crystal with gold accents (not bronze,)... got some suggestions? I keep waiting but shes just not telling me her name! Ever since I installed the PC and tazer she has been peppy lil jeep....

Last edited:
Back