This should be fun… What did you name your 392?

Mine is Firecracker Red, so am thinking ‘Explosion’ or ‘Forbidden Fruit’ 👊🏼

We are looking at 2 names:
Whiplash - cause this baby will snap your neck
or
Say When - like Doc Holiday cause she is always a ready

Been tossing a few names around for my new Hydro Blue 🤔
1. BAMF for Bad Ass Mother F****r
2. Mayhem since it’s bound to bring on the shenanigans to put up and shut up the others 😉
3. Code Brown because if you ride with me, you might shit your pants (thanks, Dad 😂)…apparently, my “driving with a purpose” is comparable to a cabbie in the city 🤣, but it would keep my nurse theme going though—current Jeep is Code Blue, also Hydro Blue

Leaning more towards BAMF, but we’ll see

My wife decided ours should be "Ray"... so it is String-gray Ray. She pronounces "Ray" like the lightening bug from "Princess and the Frog"

It's going to be "SLUG" ---- Looks like your slow typical Wrangler similar to the animal but is actually It's a large chunk of metal that can move at a pretty good pace like a shotgun Slug.

I named mine Mini Monster.

Attachments

• D58CE225-1F06-4150-B541-FA9097DD8FDC.jpeg
    D58CE225-1F06-4150-B541-FA9097DD8FDC.jpeg
    222 KB · Views: 57
For obvious reasons it is Pinky T and I have my plates already ordered Going with a breast cancer motif in memory of my mom who passed last year. And of course Pinky Tuscadaro was a tough biker babe with an attitude!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for your loss @PinkyT
It’s awesome that you are honoring her in such a way that her spirit will be present each and every time you or anyone else set eyes on such a bold yet beautiful vehicle.

Last edited:
I’ll start -
Rubi… (not very original but since ours is red I thought apropos)

New plates on the way RUBIMEH… 😱 - cannot wait… 🤣
EVERYTHING ELSE I tried was taken. 🥲

New a new Red Lab Pup to go w/ the pretty new red jeep - we’d name her Rubi - still working on that one. 🥲
Hefty Smurf!

Back