Texas 392 Owners Thread

No, you’ll need the vehicle first. However, if you’re looking for a vanity plate or specialty plate, MyPlates allows you to “layaway“ plates.

Finally have a dealer ETA for next week or the following... time to start ordering all the parts!

Just curious... who here is actually mounting their front plate? I did for a couple years in my JK then just stopped for the last 7 years and never had any issues with cops other than a base gate guard in California who I "politely" told to realize what state we were currently in.

I’ve always had one, too many other reasons to get pulled over usually.

Attachments

• 4F0DE66D-F21A-43DD-A146-1D07AAB3AE9C.jpeg
    4F0DE66D-F21A-43DD-A146-1D07AAB3AE9C.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 105
Just curious... who here is actually mounting their front plate? I did for a couple years in my JK then just stopped for the last 7 years and never had any issues with cops other than a base gate guard in California who I "politely" told to realize what state we were currently in.
No front plate for me in Houston.

Weatherford TX check-in. I saw a black 392 in town a week or so ago. Rode some great trails in Mark Twain National Forest today in MO. Paper plates and muddy doors. Good times!

Attachments

• 3CCB84C9-7861-4F54-B9B3-493D4860BB6E.jpeg
    3CCB84C9-7861-4F54-B9B3-493D4860BB6E.jpeg
    538.3 KB · Views: 115
  • EFFA7337-22E7-4942-9E82-E4257C952922.jpeg
    EFFA7337-22E7-4942-9E82-E4257C952922.jpeg
    397.1 KB · Views: 114
Mathis/Corpus area, just a few weeks ago got my 2021 Sting-grey 392 Extreme recon edition. Already 1200 miles on it but all on road, hoping to correct that in near future.

Ordered my XR on 9-8-21 through Classic Jeep. Impatiently waiting here in Little Elm, Tx.

Mathis/Corpus area, just a few weeks ago got my 2021 Sting-grey 392 Extreme recon edition. Already 1200 miles on it but all on road, hoping to correct that in near future.
Manual mode with the paddles is the way to go if you get into 4-Lo territory.

Rockwall Tx here- mine should be in any day.

I’ve always had one, too many other reasons to get pulled over usually.
Ben,
I noticed your photo was “tipped over.” I found that if you “save” the photo before you import it to this forum it will stay upright. It worked for me.

VR
Chris

Texas 392 Owners shout out!
I’m originally from Texas and would like to bring my Jeep to Texas, but every time I go to Texas I lose control of my freedom...Basic Training...2 Ex-Wives...Combat Skills Training...deployment to Afghanistan.

I’m originally from Texas and would like to bring my Jeep to Texas, but every time I go to Texas I lose control of my freedom...Basic Training...2 Ex-Wives...Combat Skills Training...deployment to Afghanistan.
Funny…I have all those same badges!

All my ex's live in Texas....

I am originally from Texas and found freedom in Kansas

I received my first 392 in 8/21 after it was originally ordered on 11/19/20.
I'm going to trade or sell the first one for my next XR392 ordered on 7/28/21 which is due for delivery to the dealer as early as this weekend. There are a few guys here that also know me on other forums.

If you are still waiting to receive a 2021 order I think the recent 1/13/22 transport train arrival to Texas will also have yours on it. Now we just need to get them delivered to the dealers.

Back