Texas 392 Owners Thread

Howdy all, signed the paperwork and joined the club today. Will pick up my Hydro Blue 392 next week. Located in Seguin/NB area, can’t wait to take her out in the TX Hill Country!

Howdy all, signed the paperwork and joined the club today. Will pick up my Hydro Blue 392 next week. Located in Seguin/NB area, can’t wait to take her out in the TX Hill Country!
I plan on doing the Overland road as soon as I am done with the break in period on the engine, I just need for mine to get delivered… lol

Celina TX. Ordered 8/2/21. Hopefully have it by Christmas.

The question is, Christmas in what year? Lol… welcome to the waiting club… (I am a month into the wait).
Lol! Hopefully by this Christmas, before fun wagons such as these are banned by the .gov.

Picked her up Monday, between the drive home and a quick cruise around the TX countryside with the Mrs. put about 100 miles on her so far. Ridiculously fun, hard not to smile when you get after it. Already started ordering accessories!

IMG_4717.JPG

Know the Park Plaza Hotel well! Congrats man! I’m jealous. Still got 6+ weeks. :(

Reactions: SMC
Know the Park Plaza Hotel well! Congrats man! I’m jealous. Still got 6+ weeks. :(
Thank you, and hang in there. 6 weeks will fly by! Park Plaza and downtown Seguin is a cool spot period. It was still a hotel and bar when I came down to interview (from Dallas) for my current role a few years back. Glad I got to stay in it before it closed. Now it’s a venue that hosts a handful of small businesses. A new Cajun restaurant may be moving in soon, I for one am super stoked for that! Love me some Seguin!

Oh hellz yeah! I’d love some Cajun! Was just out there today. Love it. It’s “Texas”
(unlike yuppyville Stone Oak over here in SA)

Saw a black 392 on Capital of Texas Highway today, ( I am hating every minute of this waiting game).

Anyone have the lug nut torque specs for the 392? Couldn’t find it in the manual. Thanks.

Long shot, but any of you have experience on(or did it currently) if you're able to order DV plates before the vehicle is in possession? My wife just got a new car while I wait for my 392 on order, and I want the 392 to have the first set of plates.

I just moved mine over from my last Jeep. I couldn’t come up with a good personalized version of a DV plate. All the good ones seem to be taken.

I just moved mine over from my last Jeep. I couldn’t come up with a good personalized version of a DV plate. All the good ones seem to be taken.
Oh I don't doubt it. In my genius (laziness), I regrettably never went through the minimal effort to acquire the plates on my previous vehicle so I'm starting fresh.

Back