Texas 392 Owners Thread

All my peeps! Dallas/Plano/McKinney/Richardson/Frisco/Copell/San Antonio/Huffman 👍

Texas 392 Owners shout out!
What up!? How many 392's are in Texas right now?

I have been told I received the first delivery in Houston by my dealership. I certainly haven't seen another yet and have been run down a couple of times by people familiar with the 392 to be asked about it. (Most people of course couldn't care less.)

San Antonio here. Ordered 4-22, D1 state.

Mine and 2 others in the Conroe area. I’ve had mine for about 3 weeks. The other ones came in a week before and a week after.

Texas 392 Owners shout out!
Live here in Midlothian, TX. I've yet to see another 392. Just got back from an overnight trip in Austin and still didn't see one there either. I've managed to rack up 2500 miles on mine so far in 6 weeks.

At least 271 392s to TX by my tracking...
...still waiting on delivery for mine since 23 NOV 2020... next month is what I'm hearing.

Spring, TX here. Ordered 11/21/20 but now in JB status almost done then wait for the shipping.

North Houston (Tomball) here. Waiting on mine as well ordered on 12/21/2020. Ordered a Porsche 911 late April and it looks like it is going to beat the Jeep to my driveway all the way from Germany. Go figure...

Austin TX. owner to be… since I am waiting for my recon to show up at some point…

Made the trip from the northeast myself. Not quite as far northeast, but relocated from PA almost 10 years ago.

Richardson/Garland area here, saw two at my dealership waiting for pickup when I ordered in June but haven't seen any out in the wild yet.

Austin via, among others, NY and CA.

Also waiting on my recon (after being ghosted by another dealer on my first 392 order).

Austin via, among others, NY and CA.

Also waiting on my recon (after being ghosted by another dealer on my first 392 order).
That is I’ve thing I worry about, the dealer pulling a funny move after it arrives.

Back