Tazer JL and ForceRWD!!

I appreciate that! I might just do that, returning is such a hassle.

Can be upgraded any time via USB by purchasing an activation key, to the full Tazer JL/Tazer JL Mini

Ends up being $15 more, still would not return.

Click here for more info!

I USE IT FOR:
FORCE 2WD
NAV N MOTION
NO SEATBELT BUZZER
DOUBLE CLICK MUTE BUTTON ON RADIO AND CAN WATCH LOAD I AM PULLING OUT OF BACK
FORCES HIGH BEAMS AND FOGS TO BE ON TOGETHER
GEAR RATION CHANGE
TIRE SIZE
WINCH HIGH IDLE
KEEP COOLING FAN ON TO COOL MOTOR WHEN IN WARM CLIMATES WITH LARGE HILLS
I CHANGED TO DANA 60 AND IT ALLOWS ME TO USE ALL ORIGINAL SWITCHES AND BUTTONS IN TRUCK.

AND MORE, THINK THATS WORTH $330

AND SO MANY MORE!!!!

Last edited:
Can be upgraded any time via USB by purchasing an activation key, to the full Tazer JL/Tazer JL Mini

Ends up being $15 more, still would not return.

Click here for more info!

I USE IT FOR:
FORCE 2WD
NAV N MOTION
NO SEATBELT BUZZER
DOUBLE CLICK MUTE BUTTON ON RADIO AND CAN WATCH LOAD I AM PULLING OUT OF BACK
FORCES HIGH BEAMS AND FOGS TO BE ON TOGETHER
GEAR RATION CHANGE
TIRE SIZE
WINCH HIGH IDLE
KEEP COOLING FAN ON TO COOL MOTOR WHEN IN WARM CLIMATES WITH LARGE HILLS
I CHANGED TO DANA 60 AND IT ALLOWS ME TO USE ALL ORIGINAL SWITCHES AND BUTTONS IN TRUCK.

AND MORE, THINK THATS WORTH $330

AND SO MANY MORE!!!!

Double click mute button.......what?

ALLOWS high beams and fogs to be on together

Double click mute button.......what?

ALLOWS high beams and fogs to be on together
yes, mute or power don't recall watches load

high beams and fogs are a different item

watches load?
Exactly!

Just kidding... I didn't understand that either. But in the ol' "excuse me stewardess i speak jive" I think what he was saying is:

" Set Video “Video” : Select to cycle between camera and video inputs.
When using the Mute shortcut, avoid turning the camera off using the on-screen “X.” Instead, use the Mute shortcut again to turn the camera off."

I never use the mute button so I want to map it to trigger the burn out mode then find someone to screen print me a factory supplier tier 1 style button with a burn out icon. That would be fun.

yes, mute or power don't recall watches load

high beams and fogs are a different item
when you are towing (load) the camera when activated by double clicking the proper button will allow you to have a constant eye on your load until you decide to turn it back off

sorry was in a rush and should have used words that made more sense

When I set to RWD only a lot of torque released from Front Axle...this is why the clutches are wearing abnormally I personally think....

When I set to RWD only a lot of torque released from Front Axle...this is why the clutches are wearing abnormally I personally think....

I wondered about that myself. The first time I mentioned using a Tazer, to force 2-wheel drive, to my local Jeep service manager...he said it won't hurt the tc clutches as long as vehicle is moving forward while in forced 2wd.
Said the worst thing for clutches is stationary 2wd burnouts.
Seems like forced 2wd could be an issue if ex: in thick sand or mud, spinning rear wheels, where front and rear wheels are turning at different speeds? Not sure about that?
I haven't used forced 2wd much, yet.
I will discuss further with him at next free oil change.

What do other think?

I wondered about that myself. The first time I mentioned using a Tazer, to force 2-wheel drive, to my local Jeep service manager...he said it won't hurt the tc clutches as long as vehicle is moving forward while in forced 2wd.
Said the worst thing for clutches is stationary 2wd burnouts.
Seems like forced 2wd could be an issue if ex: in thick sand or mud, spinning rear wheels, where front and rear wheels are turning at different speeds? Not sure about that?
I haven't used forced 2wd much, yet.
I will discuss further with him at next free oil change.

What do other think?
The clutches are completely disengaged in RWD, wouldn't even affect them, front wheels are the only thing turning the propeller shaft and it is disengaged from the transfer case, so his thinking is erroneous at best...the BIGGEST problem with RWD only is the weak Dana 44 HD rear axle in my opinion...

Back