Take this as “rumor” but possible startup date for 2024 non-4xe’s is June24

This is based solely on some knowledge of one of the largest fleet operators: per their build timeline, all non-4xe Wranglers will start July 24th - which IMHO seems way off considering rumor was May 19th (which I didn’t really believe either.) But in previous years, going by Donlen’s and Element‘s timelines, they’ve been pretty spot on. The 4xe is possibly slated to begin much sooner.

Hopefully some of our partnered vendors can speak up with some better info.

I know people are starting to hit D1 (but none have been 392’s yet)status… it seems a 2 month-out schedule wouldn’t be realistic, so maybe in between.

Here‘s what I do know - even on years the MY doesn’t change, there’s always a plant shutdown, even if only 24 hours. We do have some significant changes in the interior and some functional on exterior as well, so a shutdown for 48-72 hours would be most likely . This hasn’t happened yet…

Maybe over the long Memorial Day Weekend? Fingers crossed….

***EDIT*** My bad, 6/24 is JUNE not July... title updated.

Last edited:
From what I can gather, Jeep has started production on "some" 24's...
I say some because it seems to only be Sports and Sport S models with the 2.0 I4's that are entering the line...

At least that's what's hitting dealer systems this week.

This is based solely on some knowledge of one of the largest fleet operators: per their build timeline, all non-4xe Wranglers will start July 24th - which IMHO seems way off considering rumor was May 19th (which I didn’t really believe either.) But in previous years, going by Donlen’s and Element‘s timelines, they’ve been pretty spot on. The 4xe is possibly slated to begin much sooner.

Hopefully some of our partnered vendors can speak up with some better info.

I know people are starting to hit D1 (but none have been 392’s yet)status… it seems a 2 month-out schedule wouldn’t be realistic, so maybe in between.

Here‘s what I do know - even on years the MY doesn’t change, there’s always a plant shutdown, even if only 24 hours. We do have some significant changes in the interior and some functional on exterior as well, so a shutdown for 48-72 hours would be most likely . This hasn’t happened yet…

Maybe over the long Memorial Day Weekend? Fingers crossed….

Interesting cause yeah that's WAY after (this weekend as changeover) what we have been hearing. I did see somewhere where they were looking at the 4XE's first.... so that lines up.

GRANTED I know My info is all speculation, but I really dont want to wait to get mine, but I'm ok with waiting as well. Yeah weird. (FYI my dealer was like be ready to wait 6-9 months).

79 total 2024 wranglers on order at the moment (across all types, and includes both dealer stock and sold orders)
Only 3 are actually in D1 now, where previously there were more
11 actually have estimated ship dates, even if they're not in D1.
Nothing with ship dates or D1 are 392s nor 4xe, they are all sports and rubicons gas 4 doors.
So what the heck, who knows!

Got a feeling this will play out like 2022, where it was all just a game of roulette.
(it was an odd year witha very late production start (December) and early production end (first week of June) with massive backlogs of '21s while order banks for 23 where queuing up early)

The first few weeks of production are for strict quality control and calibration, so the fact that there are already some Jeeps scheduled (I'm sure there are more than we know about) is a very good sign that production has already started.

79 total 2024 wranglers on order at the moment (across all types, and includes both dealer stock and sold orders)
Only 3 are actually in D1 now, where previously there were more
11 actually have estimated ship dates, even if they're not in D1.
Nothing with ship dates or D1 are 392s nor 4xe, they are all sports and rubicons gas 4 doors.
So what the heck, who knows!
Not doubting you, but how are you only getting 79 on order? I'm PRETTY Sure there are more than that.

Assuming he meant just @ Mark Dodge…

LOL yes sorry, that is correct - just what I can see on my end.

;) Fair enough. and I was using my phone so I'll use that as my excuse being harder to read.

Thanks for the info.

Back