• Since Jeep392.com offers no protection or formal mediation, we strongly recommend that members not choose payment forms such as Zelle, Venmo, CashApp, PayPal "gift", "Friends", "Family" payments or cash payments. These methods do not permit formal recourse via the payment system in case of disputes. Always be cautious when making a purchase over the internet!

Sting Gray 392

FoCoWLVRN

Reaction score
Mods please let me know if this isn't aloud. I am more than happy to comply.

We have a Sting-Gray 392 that we will be receiving soon that is available here at Fort Collins Jeep.

It has the Sky Slider top, hinge gate reinforcement, integrated off road cam, and trailer tow.

I don't have any pictures or window sticker since it hasn't left the factory yet. But I can help with any questions you have! It should start to ship very soon.

Priced at MSRP of $89,300

Give me a call if you are interested or if you have questions.

David - (970)214-2799

Last edited:
I think most potential buyers would want to know if this has the XR package and/or tow package, trail cam, etc

Reactions: PNW
It has the trail cam and tow. Non-XR Unfortunately we have not been able to order an XR for quite some time.

Here is the Window Sticker for the unit. Once it hit's our lot if it is still available I will post some pictures!

Attachments

• sting ray 392.pdf
    83.4 KB · Views: 76
What discount are you offering now that the 20th anniversary edition as well as the 24s are available to order?

7% off 2024 Jeep Wrangler 392 Granger Motors Just Bolt Ons.com MARK CDJR in Lake Charles Louisiana Underground Graphics

Latest Discussions

Back