• Since Jeep392.com offers no protection or formal mediation, we strongly recommend that members not choose payment forms such as Zelle, Venmo, CashApp, PayPal "gift", "Friends", "Family" payments or cash payments. These methods do not permit formal recourse via the payment system in case of disputes. Always be cautious when making a purchase over the internet!

Sting Gray 392 Half Hard Doors and Premium uppers

Jeepn4x4

Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
2006 LJR, 2021 JLR392 and 21 summit grand
Selling my Jeep to the dealer and ordeingr a black recon - They don't want my half hard doors - I'm considering wrapping them black or will sell here

Uppers never used

$3500 firm
720-778-zero o35

Selling my Jeep to the dealer and ordeingr a black recon - They don't want my half hard doors - I'm considering wrapping them black or will sell here

Uppers never used

$3500 firm
720-778-zero o35
So what is the decision? Selling or keeping? If selling I'd be interested.

Uppers never used

$3500 firm
720-778-zero o35
Curious to know how much less the dealership is giving you compared to what you bought it for.

Uppers never used

$3500 firm
720-778-zero o35
I’m interested if they are still available. Just let me know and we can find a time to connect.

Uppers never used

$3500 firm
720-778-zero o35
Hello - If you still have these, I’ll pay you immediately (can paypal “friends and family” you so you don’t get hit with a BS paypal fee or can Venmo you if you prefer) and will of course pay shipping to me in NJ. Let me know as I’m very interested. If they’re already gone, then apologies for the email! God Bless. Chris 201-681–0762

Back