So who has an order in for a MY24 392? … and what is your status?

ATXeuro

Reaction score
Current Rides
GT4, X3M, Tesla M3P
I have not seen a similar thread so here it is …

I have order confirmation 5/1 … and got a VIN the next day. Everything else says TBD on Jeep tracker

My build is pretty simple, went with Anvil … seems like everything else that’s important is now standard. This is my 1st Jeep, pretty excited about it.

Nice! Waiting for Granger to get back with me to submit order. On the Ram TRX forums there's a guy that can look up order statuses with VIN/VON I believe.

My dealer entered my order on 05/01 & I received the Jeep email on 05/02 w/ the VON & link to the tracker w/ the VIN.

Nice! Waiting for Granger to get back with me to submit order. On the Ram TRX forums there's a guy that can look up order statuses with VIN/VON I believe.
Amanda at Granger was super fast when I emailed a couple of weeks ago. I have a trade & they are unable to value trades until 30 days prior to delivery. I understand and had I not had a trade I would have absolutely gone w/ Granger.

2023-04-06 C - Order Confirmed

My dealer placed the order (2024 392) on May 1st.

My dealer texted me the VON and VIN on May 2nd.

Currently the Jeep Order Status website showed Order Confirmed and TBD for Scheduling.

I've been drooling on this picture since..... Mine is supposed to look similar (minus the Sky One-Touch power top and the WARN Winch.)

Image 5-1-23 at 2.21 PM.jpg

C seems to be the new D, or the website isn’t syncing. I have an order that a Jeep exec team member confirmed was in D, and it still shows C on the website.

C seems to be the new D, or the website isn’t syncing. I have an order that a Jeep exec team member confirmed was in D, and it still shows C on the website.
"D" is scheduled...right? What's your build date?

So just completed a Jeep chat and was informed "your WRANGLER 4-DOOR RUBICON 392 4WD is now scheduled for production. Time in this stage varies based on your particular vehicle configuration. Once your vehicle has started production, you will see movement on the tracker". NO date for production and NO update on the tracker. SO I assume I'm in D = firm schedule: serial number assigned and when it hits D1 the tracker will update.

"D" is scheduled...right? What's your build date?
D is firm order, not yet sequenced or scheduled

All our 24' orders are in D status right now except for one that's in manual transmission (not 392)
That's customer-orders placed between 3/16 and 5/6.

Our batch of dealer-stock orders placed in March, however, has a few in D1, and the 2-doors still sitting in C.

Hijacked from the JL forum…

Build codes.
Unscheduled:
BA – order entered in system by dealer
BB – fleet order only – review by bid department
BD – special equipment processing
BE – edit error – coding error which must be corrected before order can be scheduled
BG – order has passes edit but cannot be scheduled regardless of sold status
BX – good order available for scheduling

Reason Codes:
F – Finance hold – automatic cancellation after 15 days
B – Model or option build out. Your order exists but isn't fully confirmed yet. Plant doesn't know about it yet. Systems are checking the order to ensure it's valid in terms of sales codes.
L – Material restriction
M – Material hold (fleet)
ZA – canceled order

Scheduled:
C – Tentative schedule. Your order is "subfirm". The plant can see the order at this point but it's not fully committed to building as the supplier may or may not be able to get parts to the plant to build the vehicle.
D – Firm schedule: serial number assigned. Firm order. Your order now has a name instead of a number:
D1 – Gate line: unit sequenced for production, est. ship date assigned.
The date is set for your truck to be built. The plant knows when it should have parts sequenced for building and it should start to be built within 48 hours of the date set.
D2 - It's going to be built. The computers are being programmed, materials are being sequenced, framing is about to occur.

Build:
E – Framing. Metal is welded together to form the body and frame. The body is inspected at the end of this step to ensure it's within tolerances.
F – Paint. The metal is coated, primed, sprayed, clearcoated, polished, inspected, and hand finished if necessary.
G – Trim. The engine is installed in the chassis, the interior is installed, the chassis is mated to the body, the bed is put on. At the end of this, your new vehicle is built.

Built:
I – unit built, pending final inspection. Your vehicle goes through a battery of shakedown tests and measurements are taken to ensure the vehicle looks and performs as expected.
J – Vehicle passed final inspection but not released to carrier
JB – shipped to body vendor. JB/KZP-The vehicle is sent off site to have a spray liner put in, steps, etc.
JE – shipped to emissions
JJ – consigned to body vendor
JS – shipped to storage
KZ – released by plant and invoiced. The truck is ready to be shipped. The dealer is actually charged for the truck. As you all know, this can be a source of delay. Typically you see me put two statuses here: Awaiting Shipment and "Staged for Shipment".

Traffic Codes:
KZ L – released but not shipped KZ M – first rail departure
KZ N – first rail arrival
KZ O – delayed/received
KZ OA – plant hold, quality audit
KZ OB – zone, dealer, sales, vehicle prep, tax, diversion or derailment hold, dealer refusal, vehicle diverted
KZ OC – carrier delay, strike-bound, emission or safety hold, rail car shortage, bad or insufficient load, inclement weather, need shipping order, manifest error
KZ OD – mechanical failure, glass damage, vehicle in repair, lacking parts or storage hold
KZ OE – misdropped or misshipped vehicle
KZ OF – shipped air freight, stolen vehicle recovered, show vehicle, test info code, vessel sailed
KZ OG – damaged vehicle, stolen vehicle, abandon to carrier, vehicle scrapped, donate vehicle, repair and auction
KZ OH – all other “O” type carrier codes
KZ T – second rail departure
KZ U – second rail arrival
KZ X – delivered to dealer
KZ Y1 – major damage – must not be sold as new
KZ Y2 – major damage – vehicle sold at auction

KZX - Delivered to your dealer!

Hijacked from the JL forum…

Build codes.
Unscheduled:
BA – order entered in system by dealer
BB – fleet order only – review by bid department
BD – special equipment processing
BE – edit error – coding error which must be corrected before order can be scheduled
BG – order has passes edit but cannot be scheduled regardless of sold status
BX – good order available for scheduling

Reason Codes:
F – Finance hold – automatic cancellation after 15 days
B – Model or option build out. Your order exists but isn't fully confirmed yet. Plant doesn't know about it yet. Systems are checking the order to ensure it's valid in terms of sales codes.
L – Material restriction
M – Material hold (fleet)
ZA – canceled order

Scheduled:
C – Tentative schedule. Your order is "subfirm". The plant can see the order at this point but it's not fully committed to building as the supplier may or may not be able to get parts to the plant to build the vehicle.
D – Firm schedule: serial number assigned. Firm order. Your order now has a name instead of a number:
D1 – Gate line: unit sequenced for production, est. ship date assigned.
The date is set for your truck to be built. The plant knows when it should have parts sequenced for building and it should start to be built within 48 hours of the date set.
D2 - It's going to be built. The computers are being programmed, materials are being sequenced, framing is about to occur.

Build:
E – Framing. Metal is welded together to form the body and frame. The body is inspected at the end of this step to ensure it's within tolerances.
F – Paint. The metal is coated, primed, sprayed, clearcoated, polished, inspected, and hand finished if necessary.
G – Trim. The engine is installed in the chassis, the interior is installed, the chassis is mated to the body, the bed is put on. At the end of this, your new vehicle is built.

Built:
I – unit built, pending final inspection. Your vehicle goes through a battery of shakedown tests and measurements are taken to ensure the vehicle looks and performs as expected.
J – Vehicle passed final inspection but not released to carrier
JB – shipped to body vendor. JB/KZP-The vehicle is sent off site to have a spray liner put in, steps, etc.
JE – shipped to emissions
JJ – consigned to body vendor
JS – shipped to storage
KZ – released by plant and invoiced. The truck is ready to be shipped. The dealer is actually charged for the truck. As you all know, this can be a source of delay. Typically you see me put two statuses here: Awaiting Shipment and "Staged for Shipment".

Traffic Codes:
KZ L – released but not shipped KZ M – first rail departure
KZ N – first rail arrival
KZ O – delayed/received
KZ OA – plant hold, quality audit
KZ OB – zone, dealer, sales, vehicle prep, tax, diversion or derailment hold, dealer refusal, vehicle diverted
KZ OC – carrier delay, strike-bound, emission or safety hold, rail car shortage, bad or insufficient load, inclement weather, need shipping order, manifest error
KZ OD – mechanical failure, glass damage, vehicle in repair, lacking parts or storage hold
KZ OE – misdropped or misshipped vehicle
KZ OF – shipped air freight, stolen vehicle recovered, show vehicle, test info code, vessel sailed
KZ OG – damaged vehicle, stolen vehicle, abandon to carrier, vehicle scrapped, donate vehicle, repair and auction
KZ OH – all other “O” type carrier codes
KZ T – second rail departure
KZ U – second rail arrival
KZ X – delivered to dealer
KZ Y1 – major damage – must not be sold as new
KZ Y2 – major damage – vehicle sold at auction

KZX - Delivered to your dealer!
I don’t see any letter designation notes, just that’s it’s in production. Where would you see these status delimiters?

I don’t see any letter designation notes, just that’s it’s in production. Where would you see these status delimiters?
you gotta read between the lines in their description and link it to a code. They don’t like to give out specific build codes. Only code / description that really matters is D1 which means you’re in production. It was the same with Ram on the TRX. If you want your actual build code, reach out to your dealer… They know.

FWIW I'm pretty sure their online systems aren't updating like they should. I have one order in D and one order in ZA - confirmed by the dealer - and they both still show up in C several days after the changes were made.

My dealer placed the order (2024 392) on May 1st.

My dealer texted me the VON and VIN on May 2nd.

Currently the Jeep Order Status website showed Order Confirmed and TBD for Scheduling.

I've been drooling on this picture since..... Mine is supposed to look similar (minus the Sky One-Touch power top and the WARN Winch.)

View attachment 20926
I guess that's the Anvil color? The Earl is much lighter, right?

Hello,
for 2024 392, the Anvil color could not be ordered with Sky One-Touch Power Top, or the Earl could not be ordered with the Dual Door Group with Premium Uppers. Are these still the issues?
or has anything changed at Jeep. If anyone has information on this, please advise.

Yes and yes. :)
Think this is Earl? They’re a little hard to tell apart in some of these photos - especially when the photo color has been messed with.
IMG_7519.jpeg

Back