Service 4WD

Baker39ETOO

Reaction score
Current Rides
2022 Jeep 392, 2021 Chevy 1500 3.0
Just wanting to throw it there to see if others have experienced the service 4WD light coming on at 750 miles? Dealer cannot replicate the issue. They fixed the crooked exhaust, right power mirror malfunction…now waiting on a part which is a guess to solve this sporadic service 4WD issue.
Part# I’m waiting on is 68391530AA Actuator TR

Service 4WD light happened to me once once and went away once I pulled over and turned the engine off and on. I’m not sure if that’s related but I was testing off-road plus mode on a regular paved road back then. Hasn’t happened since but I only put a bit over 200 miles so far.
How did they fix the crooked exhaust? I need to adjust mine as well. I guess all 392‘s come with that flaw from the factory.

Service 4WD light happened to me once once and went away once I pulled over and turned the engine off and on. I’m not sure if that’s related but I was testing off-road plus mode on a regular paved road back then. Hasn’t happened since but I only put a bit over 200 miles so far.
How did they fix the crooked exhaust? I need to adjust mine as well. I guess all 392‘s come with that flaw from the factory.
Regarding the exhaust they tried loosening bolts and adjusting…ended up taking hangers off and bending then reinstalling multiple times with a level.

Hopefully the 4WD light stays away for you…

i think thats just a factory reminder of "this is still a jeep:LOL:" it happened to me around 1100 miles, i tighten all the fuse (but none of them are loose actrully)after that it didnt show up again.

Been fighting this since 1100 miles

Back