šŸ“· JOTM September 2022 Jeep 392 of the Month starts now!

Jeep of the Month

willy

Admin šŸ› ļø
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
'23 RAM TRX
Jeep392-August22.jpg

It's time for the September 2022 Jeep 392 of the Month photo contest! Now is the perfect time to show off your Jeep Wrangler 392 and gain some forum notoriety as a TOTM winner. The winner will receive a special TOTM badge and will be listed on the Jeep 392 Wall of Fame.

1. Post your best Jeep 392 photo in this thread. (You Must be the Owner and only 1 photo)
2. šŸ‘‰ **** Post a short caption about the photo ***** šŸ‘ˆ
3. We'll leave this thread open until September 10th, 2022 @ 3:00 PM EST
4. All TOTM contest winners will not be eligible within 6 months of winning.
5. All entries will be posted in a voting thread and the entire Jeep392.com community will have a chance to decide the winner.

Good luck!

I feel like those out west with the beautiful backgrounds are cheating lol. Down here we just have flat land and mud.
I couldnā€™t agree more! Northeast is similar, thereā€™s some mountains but really lacking on the scenic views like out west. We have rocks to play on here but for the most part itā€™s playing in the mud. The pics everyone posts from out west makes me so jealous!

3FE01B87-9BEC-46A4-AA3B-B8EF378C8401.jpeg

I couldnā€™t agree more! Northeast is similar, thereā€™s some mountains but really lacking on the scenic views like out west. We have rocks to play on here but for the most part itā€™s playing in the mud. The pics everyone posts from out west makes me so jealous!

View attachment 6768
We have flat swamp lands and skinny trails that scratch your Jeep really bad. That's about it lol. And it's 98 degrees with 90% humidity. I get so jealous watching Overland YouTubers like TrailRecon. 72 during the day, 60 at night, and beautiful scenery everywhere you turn. We'd spend so much more time on the trails in those conditions.

I feel like those out west with the beautiful backgrounds are cheating lol. Down here we just have flat land and mud.
I completely agree. I gave up posting my LJ on the TJ forum because the winner was always with some spectacular mountain view.

Looking great, love the sand! Are those 37ā€ Mickey Baja boss M/T? They seem to fit the XR stock wheels well. Any rubbing at flex or full turn?
Yea they rub at full flex. Not a huge deal for me bc I don't beat it too hard but I am planning on a lift soon, probably sending it to AEV if we can figure out the logistics.

Yea they rub at full flex. Not a huge deal for me bc I don't beat it too hard but I am planning on a lift soon, probably sending it to AEV if we can figure out the logistics.
Iā€™ll keep that in mind if I ever go 37. Thanks and enjoy!

Just one more day left to enter!

Back