Seat Jackers

RugbyRef

Reaction score
Installed a set of Desert Does It Seat Jackers on the driver- and passenger-side front seats. Unbelievable difference for me when driving (I'm 6'4"). Took me about 45 minutes to install them...super easy. Highly recommended! I don't recall who recommended them in an earlier post on here, but...THANKS!

Tim

Last edited:
Installed a set of Desert Does It Seat Jackers on the driver- and passenger-side front seats. Unbelievable difference for me when driving (I'm 6'3"). Took me about 45 minutes to install them...super easy. Highly recommended! I don't recall who recommended them in an earlier post on here, but...THANKS!

Tim
Thank you, JLK392.

Installed a set of Desert Does It Seat Jackers on the driver- and passenger-side front seats. Unbelievable difference for me when driving (I'm 6'3"). Took me about 45 minutes to install them...super easy. Highly recommended! I don't recall who recommended them in an earlier post on here, but...THANKS!

Tim
Have you considered Seat Slammers? That's what they recommend for people over 6'2". I'm 6'4" and I'm not sure which option would work better.

Have you considered Seat Slammers? That's what they recommend for people over 6'2". I'm 6'4" and I'm not sure which option would work better.
I did consider the Seat Slammers, but ended up with the Seat Jackers. The hardware is perfect for my height. I have a buddy who is 6'8" (fellow rugger) and he got a pair of the Seat Jackers as well. Made all the difference for him as well.

I believe the Seat Slammers require you to cut part of the seat frame off. I didn't really want to do that.

Tim

I did consider the Seat Slammers, but ended up with the Seat Jackers. The hardware is perfect for my height. I have a buddy who is 6'8" (fellow rugger) and he got a pair of the Seat Jackers as well. Made all the difference for him as well.

I believe the Seat Slammers require you to cut part of the seat frame off. I didn't really want to do that.

Tim
Yep, Seat Slammers do require cutting and I'm not sure if I wanna follow that path either. I feel pretty comfy overall in the 392 and don't have any problems even during long road trips. But I'm touching the soundbar while by back is let's say fully extended. Not sure if Seat Jackers would alleviate it completely.

Tim
I have been thinking about this. I'm "only 5'11" but I feel a lack of thigh support. What exactly is the MMP for and did you get it?

I have been thinking about this. I'm "only 5'11" but I feel a lack of thigh support. What exactly is the MMP for and did you get it?
I did not get the MMP. The MMP is a bracket that connects to the seat jackers so that you can mount any type of molle brackets for holding equipment (think fire extinguisher, flashlight, etc.).

I second the seat jackers for leg and lower back comfort. I have them on my tacoma and wrangler.

Back