Rubicon 20th Anniversary Edition Discussion

My 23 went into production October 15 and was in I status until the last week of December. Who knows what goes on behind the scenes...didn't think inspection would take two months. Some jeeps get through I in a few days it seems. *shrug*

What’s in that red bag? It’s cool the bags apparently buckle down in the back.
Hey @Dral97. I had the "Jeep Trail Rated Kit" option ($195) on my 18 Rubicon and it was part of the Recon package on the 19 Rubicon Recon I owned. The kits came in the red bag Ratti showed. Guessing it is the same thing on the anniversary. There were gloves, straps, and hooks in the bags.

My bag looks the same but the black straps are extensions (wrap around) of the handle. It doesn't strap down but it came with a small carabiner on one handle strap...kind of a cheapo one.

If you'd like I'll take pics of the contents for you.

Last edited:
Hey @Dral97. I had the "Jeep Trail Rated Kit" option ($195) on my 18 Rubicon and it was part of the Recon package on the 19 Rubican Recon I owned. They were "on the lot" purchaces and the kits came in the red bag Ratti showed. Guessing it is the same thing on the anniversary. There were gloves, straps, and hooks in the bags.

If you'd like I'll take pics of the contents for you.
Yep, that's what's in it. The second video above opened the bag and shows the gloves and straps. Pretty cool that added that on. I also have a jeep bag that holds my doors off mirror kit...so I'll have three bags in the back.

That’s how I got my window sticker.
My Tracker shows something different than the dealer and the factory said. 1 and 2 stages behind and not updating. Like I said tracker is broken.

Anyone still using CryptoSticker anymore since Jeep launched the tracker?

My Tracker shows something different than the dealer and the factory said. 1 and 2 stages behind and not updating. Like I said tracker is broken.
“Tracker is broken” isn’t an accurate statement. More like your VON is fucked up. My order tracker works just fine along with most everyone else. Good luck. 👍🏽

“Tracker is broken” isn’t an accurate statement. More like your VON is fucked up. My order tracker works just fine along with most everyone else. Good luck. 👍🏽
Nope VON is fine, because it's been verified from the factory and the dealer.

The tracker seems to lag in my experience, especially near the end of production and shipping. I was following two jeeps that arrived during the same week and iirc both showed status of KZ (not yet shipped stage).

Hi everyone... The dealership I ordered my 2023, 392, 20A, Ciocca of Flemmington, NJ has another 392 20A being build and is avail at MSRP. It's basically loaded with the exception of the half doors. The Jeep is almost done and is expected to arrive mid June. Below/attached is the build sheet:

image.png

If interested, you may contact:
Robert "Bob" Escott @ (908) 788-5858

Only option I added was the headliner……in hindsight I would of went with an aftermarket version.

Attachments

• 20th Ann Rubicon.pdf
    536.5 KB · Views: 21
Well that sucks, I ordered a month earlier and still not built according to the tracker.
Oh sorry that was when Jeep confirmed the order. I just went back through my email. I ordered on 2/10.

My arrival date moved from 6/19 to 6/7. Guess I better get on getting my 5th check engine light fixed in my 4xe and unload that f’er.
Mine changed from May 30th to May 31st. 🤷🏽‍♂️. Seems like my tracker went from no updates to daily updates. 👍🏽

7% off 2024 Jeep Wrangler 392 Granger Motors Just Bolt Ons.com MARK CDJR in Lake Charles Louisiana Underground Graphics

Latest Discussions

Back