Rubicon 20th Anniversary Edition Discussion

No offense, but you kind of suck.... Mine has been built for nearly a month, and it's still sitting. What gives?

View attachment 21327
This happened to my 23. It went in production around oct 15th. Built by end of October. Sat around for who knows why. Then suddenly shipped end of Dec and at dealer in about a week.

This happened to my 23. It went in production around oct 15th. Built by end of October. Sat around for who knows why. Then suddenly shipped end of Dec and at dealer in about a week.
I can't get a reliable update from the tracker at all.

Has anyone on this thread physically received their 20A yet?

No offense, but you kind of suck.... Mine has been built for nearly a month, and it's still sitting. What gives?

View attachment 21327
Ha! I feel ya! No rhyme or reason. I don’t have a SOT and maybe you do? I did have the Jeep Chat people open a case into the status of mine. Don’t know if that had anything to do with it.

Interesting, the text I received said estimated delivery date is June 5th but the tracker says May 30th. Will hopefully be somewhere in between those dates. 🤞🏽

Attachments

• F77F1C2B-7C0B-4B4C-A44E-7FE90927BB95.jpeg
    F77F1C2B-7C0B-4B4C-A44E-7FE90927BB95.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 18
Ha! I feel ya! No rhyme or reason. I don’t have a SOT and maybe you do? I did have the Jeep Chat people open a case into the status of mine. Don’t know if that had anything to do with it.

I did not order the SOT either.

What’s in that red bag? It’s cool the bags apparently buckle down in the back.

Check the 2:44 time stamp on this older video where the red bag is briefly discussed✌️

It’s still amazes me of how much of an enigma this additional 1/2” of lift seems to be and will this then become rhe “standard” 392 suspension moving forward on the ‘24’s?

It seems as if no one truly knows what it is or how it is achieved (different coils, spacers, etc.). Are the shocks any different - no one knows. I guess we’re just going to have to dissect these beasts once we get ‘em.

I really would love to know what is going on with these. Mine is pushing 2 weeks in the production phase. I'm pretty sure my other 3 Jeeps I ordered last year were only in the production phase for a few days. I can seriously see some 24's showing up before our 20A 23's at this point!

I really would love to know what is going on with these. Mine is pushing 2 weeks in the production phase. I'm pretty sure my other 3 Jeeps I ordered last year were only in the production phase for a few days. I can seriously see some 24's showing up before our 20A 23's at this point!
Could be if it's something specific like the rock rails or compressor.

Mine was "in production" for 25 days, built 4/24...

I'm guessing the tracker is still broken, mine has supposedly been in production for 2 months. That doesn't make sense..............

I'm guessing the tracker is still broken, mine has supposedly been in production for 2 months. That doesn't make sense..............
I've got a 2023 392 (not anniversary) order that I am giving up that has been "in production" for 48 days

Back