Rubicon 20th Anniversary Edition Discussion

Sorry people -
Anybody know another way to post this valuable information? File is 9.1MB

Sorry people -
Anybody know another way to post this valuable information? File is 9.1MB
Is it a photo?

Photo or otherwise, you could always just host it on google drive and post a link to it, or another image hosting site like imgur.

Is it a photo?

Photo or otherwise, you could always just host it on google drive and post a link to it, or another image hosting site like imgur.

Here's what I got from a high-volume dealer in PA regarding my inquiry on the 2024 Rubicon 392:

"The Code Guides and Pricing Guides have not posted yet to the order bank, but the orders have opened. Below are the available spec options. Pages 1-5 below are the standard options for the Rubicon 392 that we can see in the order bank":

Colors:

1678904046245.png

1678904079526.png

1678904103170.png

1678904134372.png

1678904158919.png

1678904202789.png

1678904239195.png

1678904015585.png

Here's what I got from a high-volume dealer in PA regarding my inquiry on the 2024 Rubicon 392:

"The Code Guides and Pricing Guides have not posted yet to the order bank, but the orders have opened. Below are the available spec options. Pages 1-5 below are the standard options for the Rubicon 392 that we can see in the order bank":

Colors:

View attachment 19038

View attachment 19039
View attachment 19040

View attachment 19041

View attachment 19042

View attachment 19043

View attachment 19044

View attachment 19037
Thank you!!!

Colors:

View attachment 19038

View attachment 19039
View attachment 19040

View attachment 19041

View attachment 19042

View attachment 19043

View attachment 19044

View attachment 19037
Exactly What I received - Thank You for posting

Exactly What I received - Thank You for posting
The funny thing is I did not see anything regarding the HD Axel - the one item I am most interested in! Did I miss something?

The funny thing is I did not see anything regarding the HD Axel - the one item I am most interested in! Did I miss something?
I'm in the same situation... the one thing I cannot do is increase the stickered towing capacity on my existing 392. If I could order a heavy duty axle and get more towing (5k?) I'd be interested for sure.

I'm guessing they're applying this refresh to the Gladiator?

I'm looking to get something good for towing, but it's not going to be my 392. This thing is going to get babied most of it's life.

I have a Hummer reservation, going to see what the recon can do. If neither of those work out, I'll look into a gladiator.

The question I keep asking myself is…

Do I really want a digital dash / bigger screen on a Jeep? After all, it is a Wrangler and not a Grand Wagoneer.

I’m not a tech guy and Wireless Apple CarPlay doesn’t really mean much to me. The 20A might be the last example of a 392 with the new grill configuration, the “old school” actual gauges, and the added benefits of the red dash / seats, onboard air compressor, and of course, the overpriced decals!

Now if a Dana 50/60 rear axle, and/or a factory Warn winch are options for the ‘24, that might be enough to sway me to change my 20A order to a ‘24, 392.

Who knows… while my current 392 is Hydro, it may ultimately boil down to the fact that granite crystal is available again for the ‘24, 392.

Last edited:
Yep I like that GCM is available again, but my 20A is in Sting which is no longer available. I like GCM a bit better, but my JKU was that color. I think in the end I’m sticking with my 20A. Was thinking of getting Katzkin ventilated seats anyway. They have some designs with red in them that I really like.
5AC942FE-75A1-4AA2-8EC3-2D7C606B5202.jpeg

Do I really want a digital dash / bigger screen on a Jeep? After all, it is a Wrangler and not a Grand Wagoneer.

I’m not a tech guy and Wireless Apple CarPlay doesn’t really mean much to me. The 20A might be the last example of a 392 with the new grill configuration, the “old school” actual gauges, and the added benefits of the red dash / seats, onboard air compressor, and of course, the overpriced decals!

Now if a Dana 50/60 rear axle, and/or a factory Warn winch are options for the ‘24, that might be enough to sway me to change my 20A order to a ‘24, 392.

Who knows… while my current 392 is Hydro, it may ultimately boil down to the fact that granite crystal is available again for the ‘24, 392.
If there are more things you like about the 20A than the 24 but axles are the big deciding factor, I’m sure (if there are new axles) they will be direct bolt-ons to all 392 as I highly doubt that Jeep went through the trouble of reengineering the suspension. A factory axle swap would be easier than a regear and retain all factory functions.

Yep I like that GCM is available again, but my 20A is in Sting which is no longer available. I like GCM a bit better, but my JKU was that color. I think in the end I’m sticking with my 20A. Was thinking of getting Katzkin ventilated seats anyway. They have some designs with red in them that I really like.
View attachment 19103
I am also sticking with my Sting Gray 20A as well….While I originally wanted the GCM as well, I don’t see enough advantages in getting the 2024 especially without knowing the pricing which according to my Rep will be significantly higher then what I worked out on my 20A👍

“The 20A might be the last example of a 392 with the new grill configuration, the “old school” actual gauges, and the added benefits of the red dash / seats, onboard air compressor” I could not agree with you more - Well Said! 👍

View attachment 19103
Those do look nice.

100%

Digital Dash and a new larger screen = more stuff to break. TRX groups are forever complaining about issues with the larger screen. Just imagine after the first few interior rinsings/rains/beach trips etc???

Apple CarPlay = Don't use Apple due to their proprietary policies, so no issue!

I'm all in for the Dana 50/60 and factory Warn winch. But don't think this is a deal breaker for me and my 392 20A order. First, I don't plan on using my 20A for towing - there are better vehicles for that, and second, the winch is an easy aftermarket purchase/installation.

In conclusion, I agree that my 20A in Sting-Gray (color no longer avail in 2024) order might be the last example of an "old school" 392 with a few of the 2024 goodies, and yes, I am a huge fan of the analog gauges (I guess this means I am old!).

Back