Rock slide engineering steps

G

Guest1181

I have some steps coming and was wondering if you can hook them up to aux switch? If they work when opening door when key not on. Does aux switches work without key on?

They come with a bypass switch so you can switch them off while wheeling. I wouldn't hook them up to the aux switches.

They come with a bypass switch so you can switch them off while wheeling. I wouldn't hook them up to the aux switches.
I was going to do the same thing and use an aux switch, but RSE told me that whatever signaling the aux switches put out, sometimes causes issues. They recommended just using their bypass switch.
I've not installed mine yet. I done so many mods to my JK, it's not that I can't, I am just afraid of tackling the unpredictable body bolts.
Plus I am waiting to see the there is a 20th Anniversary edition.
I hope if there is, it's not a 392!
If it is, I will try to talk the wife into ordering it.
I absolutely LOVE my 392, I just have tiny regrets of not getting the sky one touch. I have always been a traditional top off guy, but as I get older (43, lol) I question the trouble it is to remove the top.

I was going to do the same thing and use an aux switch, but RSE told me that whatever signaling the aux switches put out, sometimes causes issues. They recommended just using their bypass switch.
I've not installed mine yet. I done so many mods to my JK, it's not that I can't, I am just afraid of tackling the unpredictable body bolts.
Plus I am waiting to see the there is a 20th Anniversary edition.
I hope if there is, it's not a 392!
If it is, I will try to talk the wife into ordering it.
I absolutely LOVE my 392, I just have tiny regrets of not getting the sky one touch. I have always been a traditional top off guy, but as I get older (43, lol) I question the trouble it is to remove the top.
Thanks for the info. My hubby talked me into the 392 because we have a new bronco thinking we could flat tow and it replaced our 15 jeep. For behind our motorhome , but hard to put winch on bronco and breaking system for motorhome. So, hubby kept bronco of course and 392 is mine. Wow!! Glad he talked me into it. Amazing and hey I’m 53 still taking tops off so 😁

Back