HOT! Rigid Industries 360-Series 4in LED SAE J583 Fog Lights - White (Pair) - INSTOCK.

Johnny@JustBoltOns

Reaction score
Current Rides
2022 Jeep 392 Wrangler Hydro Blue
1651608397642.png

RIGID introduces the all-new 360-Series family of LED lights & Fog Mount Kits. The optimized beam patterns project up to 3,100 raw lumens and are protected by an aluminum housing, features a blacked-out circuit board, prominent RIGID branding, and limited lifetime warranty making them the most robust and useful round lights on the market. The OE fog mount kits are adjustable for proper light aiming, uses OEM mounting hardware, and offer a seamless fitment. These fog mount kits include the 360-Series 4 inch street legal SAE J583 Compliant LED fog lights. This kit contains sae white lights. RIGID’s 360-Series OE fog mount kits makes it easier than ever to Own The Night.
  • Lights Included
  • Steel Construction
  • UV Resistant Black Powder Coat
  • Includes All Necessary Hardware
  • Adjustable
  • Uses OEM Mounting HArdware
  • Seamless OEM Fitment
  • SAE J583 Compliant
  • 50,000 Hour LED Lifespan
  • Patented Optics
  • Pressure Equalizing Vent
  • IP68 Compliant - Dust/Water Ingress
  • 360-Series Light Covers Do Not Fit This Fog Light Kit

Robust and useful for a Wrangler Sport perhaps but 392 is probably deserves the respect of the Baja Design Squadron Pro at nearly 10,000 lumens vs 6,000 if the 3,100 is per light on the rigid is the correct way to read their marketing info.

I have found that the white fog upgraded over stock Led fogs is a waste of money because my Baja Design non Pro's with 6k lumens and the height of the Jeep must put the lights at the perfect FU height for oncoming drivers because a majority of oncommers flash me the FU flash or I get the brights. I want to blast them with 22k lumens of the LP 9's but I am afraid that a head on collision has odds of probably way more than 50/50.

If you are going for white dont waste the money. Yellow is a different story

Back