Reign

Earl looks to be very similar to Porsche's Chalk (or Crayon if you are in Europe)

Pretty sure the car above with the blu-ish tint is NOT earl.
I don't think it's like chalk because it would be very close to Sting gray. Also, pics of earl on Jeep's web site have a very heavy blue tint. Obviously that's not what the color looks like in real life, but I am afraid to change my order because I definitely want a flat grey color without any blue in it. I also found this on Youtube and I think the color definitely has hints of blue in the sun:
1657858949266.png

I'm sticking with Sting Gray for now.

We had a 2016 in extreme purple. I think reign is close but probably just enough different to have a different paint code. You'll get a lot of people who like it and those who don't but who cares. The only issue we had was eventually everytime our friends saw a purple jeep they thought it was us. As if we had the only purple one in town.
I just hope it’s still available if/ when they release the 20th anniversary package.

I was ready to order in Earl and swap out my current white XR but dealer advised cannot order the 1/2 doors in the new colors........deal breaker for me! The 1/2 doors are better than a color swap would be for me.

That's good info. Ok, no Earl for me either then.

Back