Ravelco Security System

RugbyRef

Reaction score
Mornin'! I'm sure it's been discussed (in one of the many hundreds of posts about the Ravelco security plug), but has any of you, who actually have it installed, completed the installation yourself? I'm, unfortunately, in No-Mans-Land with respect to installers for the kit. Just received an email from the folks at Ravelco (Mr. Vince Raviele) saying they would send me a set of instructions, so I'm curious to know how involved the installation is...if anyone on here did it themselves?

Thanks!

Tim

I’m interested in this too and the length of the cable. I don’t like how they mount them. I was thinking inside the center counsel, sight unseen would be my preference.

Well I guess no one installed one by themselves.
easy DYI..read post 437 in the thread i link ( link should take you right there)

I was going to do this in my TRX and 392. I just haven't gotten around to doing it. I know of a guy in MI that did his TRX and he did it was 3-4 hour job. That made me consider doing it myself. Also, no one near MI does this install.

I hadn’t thought about fabbing my own, but there may be some merit to your proposal.

It took Vince and his son 3 hours to install mine and they do them everyday. I would assume someone who hasn't done one could expect 4 to 6 hours.

easy DYI..read post 437 in the thread i link ( link should take you right there)
Thanks @Noway!

Back