PSC Steering Ram Assist

ThunderBear

Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Wrangler 392, 2017 RAM Rebel
So, before I created this post I did a search six ways from Sunday about this topic, and found nothing here in the forms.

Does anyone know, or has anyone seen if there is a PSC (or any manufactures) steering ram assist that exists for our our beloved 392 Wranglers, or is there one in the works? I could not find anything on on the PSC website for a 392 powered JL. Everything I found was for the 3.6L and 2.0L.

If no one has any information, I suppose I'll need to contact PSC and ask directly.

This would be an option

PSC said they should have something around July the last time I talked to them. Mean time I am running the Apex and so far am quite happy with it on 37s.

PSC said they should have something around July the last time I talked to them. Mean time I am running the Apex and so far am quite happy with it on 37s.
Were you able to use the Apex cooler? And if so do you have a winch installed with the factory bumper?

Cooler is mounted in Apex's locations according to their directions with Currie Anti Rocks. Looks like there is room for the winch plate but I am still waiting on Next Venture Motorsports for my front bumper, it's been over 4 months since I ordered it now, sold the OEM steel bumper a couple of weeks after I ordered the new one.

Attachments

• 20210925_083452.jpg
    20210925_083452.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 130
  • 20220105_122449.jpg
    20220105_122449.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 20220105_122501.jpg
    20220105_122501.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 125
I have the Apex boost kit on a wish list at Northridge 4x4, just hadn't pulled the trigger yet. Thought I would check here on a PSC solution to see if anyone knew more than me and you didn't let me down. RKKRAWL, thanks for checking with PSC! Much appreciated!

I have the Apex boost kit on a wish list at Northridge 4x4, just hadn't pulled the trigger yet. Thought I would check here on a PSC solution to see if anyone knew more than me and you didn't let me down. RKKRAWL, thanks for checking with PSC! Much appreciated!
I have a couple of friends that have PSC…and they both leak. I’m going with the redneck Ram. Just waiting on parts.

Available end of the month, much earlier than anticipated.

This would be an option
That Apex kits is crazy inexpensive compared to the PSC Hydro assist I have always ran in the past. Wonder how the steering pump will hold up in the rocks? They have a couple electric power steering pump kits for the 392, anyone familiar with these?

Back