Problems with the 392 Rubicon

This last week, the ABS and parking brake light have come on with a chime and flashes. Happens when I’m stopped. Intermittent, not every intersection and immediately goes away when I start driving.
experience tells me, a faulty sensor or bad connection.

anyone else have this issue yet?
This is the "brake hold" feature on these Jeeps. It only happens if you push the brake pedal pretty hard while stopped. Then you can take your foot off the brake and it will stay engaged until you press the throttle. I used it all the time the first 2 weeks, and then one time I had it start creeping forward on me... and now it will do the creep thing about 10% of the time... so I've stopped using it. :(

This is the "brake hold" feature on these Jeeps. It only happens if you push the brake pedal pretty hard while stopped. Then you can take your foot off the brake and it will stay engaged until you press the throttle. I used it all the time the first 2 weeks, and then one time I had it start creeping forward on me... and now it will do the creep thing about 10% of the time... so I've stopped using it. :(
I thought that was a feature with the Tazer mini? You might have the Tazer but you make it sound like all the Jeeps have it. I really dont know.

How the heck do you get in and out of your Jeep?
There is a b it more room than what appears in the photo, but it is tight. I attached carpet on the walls to keep from scratching the doors when I open them.

thank you!
thats interesting.
I’ll look to disable this.
Thank you again!

Mine pulls to the right as well. I would call it mild to moderate. My understanding is vehicles are designed for this to some degree to veer away from oncoming opposite traffic in the event the driver is not paying full attention. But who knows...mine definitely pulls right.
Anyone having the 6.4l chirp on cold start idle? Mine chirps for a few minutes until warmed up.😟
Yup!!

Mine pulls to the right as well. I would call it mild to moderate. My understanding is vehicles are designed for this to some degree to veer away from oncoming opposite traffic in the event the driver is not paying full attention. But who knows...mine definitely pulls right.
We’ll misery loves company…😆
So, steering wheel sits slightly off center, pulls to the right, back up lines are intermittent, ParkSense sensors go offline from time to time and CarPlay disconnects whenever it feels like it.
I had a 2019 JLU that had the same CarPlay issue, all of these others came with the 392 logo😆
Sounds like we all are having the same issues.

This is my only reoccurring problem with the 392 after 2,000mi. Any fixes out there? 😉

Attachments

• 931ED31A-C8A0-4D8F-B7F3-B3CFC8910664.jpeg
    931ED31A-C8A0-4D8F-B7F3-B3CFC8910664.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 224
This is my only reoccurring problem with the 392 after 2,000mi. Any fixes out there? 😉
Oddly enough, my 392 with 35’s, gets better MPG than my 2012 JKU Rubi with 35’s.

It's entirely plausible that the problem is sitting in the seat and not something electro-mechanical...
Yep
I feather the skinny pedal a lot.
But I do appreciate the stomp.
Traffic is the main culprit…

What is even worse, is when it sends you a service notice because it noticed that you were driving around at 15 psi tire pressure.
I have been telling people "I have no interest in a a new Jeep, I just want that engine". This is why.

ive noticed a low speed Grinding that occurs after the vehicle has been warmed up and driven. this is with turning slightly. frequently going up or down a slight incline (like a driveway) it seems like what has been reported with other JL's and felt to be possibly related to the antilock brakes. however the dealer has not heard of any such noise. Has anyone else had this issue? It is not noted once the speed is more than 7 mph

What was the dealership resolution for this complaint? I’m having something similar and was wondering what your fix was.

Has anyone heard a brake squeak at low speeds, and it only squeaks when I apply the brake pedal… grease the pedal???

I do not want my phone telling me my Jeep is low on fuel!
Even worse, I don’t need my phone telling me the Challenger I sold earlier this year is low on fuel. It took multiple calls to Jeep Wave and visits to my dealership to finally get disconnected from my old car.

Even worse, I don’t need my phone telling me the Challenger I sold earlier this year is low on fuel. It took multiple calls to Jeep Wave and visits to my dealership to finally get disconnected from my old car.
Wait till you auto renew your Sirius XM on it.
I had the same thing happen.

I would. I always forget or think it is filled up bc the gas is gone soooo quickly. But im over the 392. Ready to move on to the next vehicle.
Sad to hear:cry:So what is going to be the next vehicle?

Back