Aj bond

Reaction score
Current Rides
392 JL
Hello guys
Need some advice
Order my jeep 392 2022 back in Jan
Of corse in jun got transferred from 22-23
Got a call from the dealer Nyle, Maxwell, Austin your jeep price up $5000 of course I had nothing to say not sure what to do ?
I received a letter in July that my price protected from Jeep wave and I end up calling the dealer end up calling the dealership and I made a big fuss about it and then the confirming after fighting back-and-forth for two weeks. I shouldn’t worry about it I’m a price protected and I have all the texting from the sales guy he confirmed with The manager his name Chris I think.
So I was relaxed 😎
My jeep almost here I called finance to prepare my financing and he told me your prices up It never was protected, and I end up calling back. I spoke to The manager they all act they never talk to me and I’m not sure what games are trying to play with me. I end up calling the GM. No one is calling me and they said they have to talk to a Chrysler rip any advice in this trick they’re trying to do for me? They’re very tricky and they made me very disappointed why we have to go back to square one and the crazy part is I have record that I shouldn’t worry I’m price protected.
Please advise
Thank u

Attachments

• E9664B0B-BC8C-45C5-B41C-849FFA0AF593.jpeg
    E9664B0B-BC8C-45C5-B41C-849FFA0AF593.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Hello guys
Need some advice
Got a call from the dealer Nyle, Maxwell, Austin your jeep price up $5000 of course I had nothing to say not sure what to do ?
I received a letter in July that my price protected from Jeep wave and I end up calling the dealer end up calling the dealership and I made a big fuss about it and then the confirming after fighting back-and-forth for two weeks. I shouldn’t worry about it I’m a price protected and I have all the texting from the sales guy he confirmed with The manager his name Chris I think.
So I was relaxed 😎
My jeep almost here I called finance to prepare my financing and he told me your prices up It never was protected, and I end up calling back. I spoke to The manager they all act they never talk to me and I’m not sure what games are trying to play with me. I end up calling the GM. No one is calling me and they said they have to talk to a Chrysler rip any advice in this trick they’re trying to do for me? They’re very tricky and they made me very disappointed why we have to go back to square one and the crazy part is I have record that I shouldn’t worry I’m price protected.
Please advise
Thank u
Depending on what you have on order, if it is a 392XR you are in a bit of a pickle because the XR has been canceled for 2023 so I would keep the pressure on. if it is standard 392 I’d just walk away and see if they call your bluff. A standard 392 can be reordered from another dealer who will appreciate your business. If they refuse to honor their agreement is that really a dealer you want to do business with.

Depending on what you have on order, if it is a 392XR you are in a bit of a pickle because the XR has been canceled for 2023 so I would keep the pressure on. if it is standard 392 I’d just walk away and see if they call your bluff. A standard 392 can be reordered from another dealer who will appreciate your business. If they refuse to honor their agreement is that really a dealer you want to do business with.
Yes it’s XR package
They crazy part they confirm I am good but as u said the pressure up to level 9000 lol I will keep fighting u never know 👍

Hello guys
Need some advice
So I was relaxed 😎
Please advise
Thank u
If your POC order sheet has 4EA(sold order) on it and you ordered before midnight January 17th your good. This is a screen shot from a dealer.
E5867D2C-D964-4D3D-A944-37134DCF1E8F.png

If your POC order sheet has 4EA(sold order) on it and you ordered before midnight January 17th your good. This is a screen shot from a dealer.View attachment 7045
I don’t see that but received from jeep wave I am price protected from 22-23

Attachments

• 6032EF55-2F06-4FED-89A6-92B64FEC6084.jpeg
    6032EF55-2F06-4FED-89A6-92B64FEC6084.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Attachments

• F2D2B31D-1397-4567-B15E-19442F47C6D1.jpeg
    F2D2B31D-1397-4567-B15E-19442F47C6D1.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 72
$5000 seems too much for price change between22 and 23 model 392..that looks like a dealer mark up to me

$5000 seems too much for price change between22 and 23 model 392..that looks like a dealer mark up to me
Yes I agree with u there so tricky it’s one of the managers but got hold of the GM and I got so hot not sure if it’s good but they made me so mad for BSing me

Yes I see it got it
If your order date was before midnight on the 17th then you should be good. I made friends with my sales person and gave him a couple of gift cards throughout the process to go have lunch and dinner and made sure we had a good relationship. Went super smooth for me, he
D4BE97A5-B1F8-4D6E-BA15-66A241587D34.jpeg
even sent me pictures of it on the trailer when it was being delivered to the dealership. My biggest fear was them selling it out from under me when it arrived for that huge markup. So I just made sure they knew that I knew where the Jeep was every step of the way. Just happy the whole process is over finally. It’ll be worth it in the end for you, I promise you it will be the funnest vehicle you’ve ever driven.

If your order date was before midnight on the 17th then you should be good. I made friends with my sales person and gave him a couple of gift cards throughout the process to go have lunch and dinner and made sure we had a good relationship. Went super smooth for me, he View attachment 7062even sent me pictures of it on the trailer when it was being delivered to the dealership. My biggest fear was them selling it out from under me when it arrived for that huge markup. So I just made sure they knew that I knew where the Jeep was every step of the way. Just happy the whole process is over finally. It’ll be worth it in the end for you, I promise you it will be the funnest vehicle you’ve ever driven.
Nice is that 22or 23 ?
And yes I agree with u I will fix my attitude just because they lied to me that’s what made me mad
But will fix it

Nice is that 22or 23 ?
And yes I agree with u I will fix my attitude just because they lied to me that’s what made me mad
But will fix it
It’s a 22’. We ordered it November 17 of 2021 and received it June 3 of 2022. If for some reason, you don’t get the price protection. Just keep in mind, you’re still getting current MSRP. Everyone is still marking them up another 10,000 to 15,000. Even if you buy a used one you’re gonna pay over MSRP and it’s gonna have a few thousand miles on it and no clue if they broke it in properly. If I were you I would still pay the extra if price protection doesn’t happen for you.. It is that much fun. Don’t take the chance of missing out. These things aren’t gonna be around for much longer. But definitely fight for that price protection because it’s in writing from FCA and you now have a screenshot from a dealer to prove it.

Yes I agree with u that make since it does not hurt to try right 😉
What do you mention if they broke it correctly? What u mean all that new to me

You need to follow certain break in procedures for the first 500 miles to preserve your engine and make sure it lasts as long as it should. Look it up on these forums, there are a few articles on it and it will also be in your owners manual.

Hey - I posted this in another forum and also wanted to post it here...
Can anyone who already has their 392 check in the Owner's Manual for the recommended Engine Break-in Procedures and post them here?
I've already seen a couple of "yayhoo-toob" videos of new owners and even salesmen at the dealership running these things (questionably) hard... and then there are a number of new owners whom have reported their 392s had at least 20 or more miles already on them when they arrived at the dealership.

Are we not all aware of the "factory recommended break-in period" for the 6.4L Hemi?
I'm sure it is published in the Owner's Manual, but since I don't have mine yet, I've provided what might be the appropriate snippets from my son's 2020 Dodge Charger 392 6.4L Hemi Widebody... I'm sure there are going to be some similarities:

ENGINE BREAK-IN RECOMMENDATIONS
The following tips will be helpful in obtaining optimum performance and maximum durability for your new SRT vehicle.
Despite modern technology and World Class manufacturing methods, the moving parts of the vehicle must still wear in with each other. This wearing in occurs mainly during the first 500 miles (805 km) and continues through the first oil change interval.
It is recommended for the operator to observe the following driving behaviors during the new vehicle break-in period:
0 to 100 miles (0 to 161 km):
• Do not allow the engine to operate at idle for an extended period of time.
• Depress the accelerator pedal slowly and not more than halfway to avoid rapid acceleration.
• Avoid aggressive braking.
• Drive with the engine speed less than 3,500 RPM.
• Maintain vehicle speed below 55 mph (88 km/h) and observe local speed limits.
100 to 300 miles (161 to 483 km):
• Depress the accelerator pedal slowly and not more than halfway to avoid rapid acceleration in lower gears (1st to 3rd gears).
• Avoid aggressive braking.
• Drive with the engine speed less than 5,000 RPM.
• Maintain vehicle speed below 70 mph (112 km/h) and observe local speed limits.
300 to 500 miles (483 to 805 km):
• Exercise the full engine rpm range, shifting manually at higher rpms when possible.
• Do not perform sustained operation with the accelerator pedal at wide open throttle.
• Maintain vehicle speed below 85 mph (136 km/h) and observe local speed limits.
For the first 1500 miles (2414 km):
• Do not participate in track events, sport driving schools, or similar activities during the first 1500 miles (2414 km).

How do we know procedures(?) were followed on such a vehicle that arrives at the dealership with 20+ miles on it?

So, yes, I'm asking someone to look in their glovebox, find the new shrink-wrapped Owner's Manual, unwrap it and actually look for the procedures.

The same thing happened with my 392XR. I ordered in February of 2022 and it was converted to a 2023. I also received a letter from Jeep Wave stating I was price protected. Last Thursday my Jeep arrived and with help from my store manager at my dealership and him working with my regional rep they did honor the price protection. Don’t let them tell otherwise!!

Run it easy for the 1st 50-100 miles and then put the pedal down, you'll be just fine.

I also ordered and received my 22' XR from Nyle Maxwell. It was a smooth process and my salesman Ryan was great to work with. I hate to hear you are having difficulties with them.

Back