HOT! Pre-Order Your MagnaFlow Street Series 3" Cat-Back Exhaust System for 2021+ Wrangler 392 @ JustBoltOns.com

Johnny@JustBoltOns

Reaction score
Current Rides
2022 Jeep 392 Wrangler Hydro Blue
The MagnaFlow Jeep Wrangler 392 Street Series Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System #19598 brings the latest evolution in exhaust sound and dyno-proven performance to your already capable 2021+ Jeep Wrangler 392. The 3” main tubing of exhaust kit #19598 flows through dual free flowing straight through mufflers and NDT (No Drone Technology) resonators before terminating in a quad rear exit with 4” black chrome tips. #19598 is tuned to produce a powerful, resonant performance exhaust tone while maintaining moderate interior sound levels. The integrated NDT technology keeps unwanted droning noises in check at lower engine speeds such as when cruising on the highway.

1651851302385.png

Pre-Order Here: https://justboltons.com/magnaflow-s...s-for-2021-2022-jeep-wrangler-392-6-4l-19598/

This Jeep Wrangler 392 exhaust system is made of durable, corrosion resistant stainless steel and is produced using advanced CNC precision robotic manufacturing techniques that enable #19598 to feature a direct-fit design that you can install yourself. MagnaFlow stands by this performance exhaust kit with our 1-year finish warranty and limited lifetime construction warranty.

Extensive dyno testing is used to ensure that this cat-back exhaust system increases engine power and performance by improving the flow dynamics and evacuation of exhaust gases.

1651851313407.png

Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction and CNC precision robotic manufacturing techniques guarantee reliable system performance for the life of your vehicle. 19598 is proudly made in the USA.
This direct-fit Street Series system fits onto your vehicle easily thanks to the extensive use of 3D scanning during development to ensure OEM-like fitment. 19598 includes all the hardware necessary for do-it-yourself installation.

Interested to see people's thoughts on the sound. IMO Sounds similar to stock, but I am sure there are some performance gains?

Interested to see people's thoughts on the sound. IMO Sounds similar to stock, but I am sure there are some performance gains?
Always minimal performance gains with exhaust systems, they are still on pre-order status but I'm sure we'll get some feedback from customers as they get them installed.

My one and only reason to get a new exhaust is to rid my rig of that ugly ass trash can muffler!! love the stock sound and ability to quiet her a bit but it is so so ugly. I know all of you trail busting rock crawlers would disagree but if somebody would produce a side pipe exhaust system then I would be really ready to jump!!

The MagnaFlow Jeep Wrangler 392 Street Series Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System #19598 brings the latest evolution in exhaust sound and dyno-proven performance to your already capable 2021+ Jeep Wrangler 392. The 3” main tubing of exhaust kit #19598 flows through dual free flowing straight through mufflers and NDT (No Drone Technology) resonators before terminating in a quad rear exit with 4” black chrome tips. #19598 is tuned to produce a powerful, resonant performance exhaust tone while maintaining moderate interior sound levels. The integrated NDT technology keeps unwanted droning noises in check at lower engine speeds such as when cruising on the highway.

View attachment 4796

Pre-Order Here: https://justboltons.com/magnaflow-s...s-for-2021-2022-jeep-wrangler-392-6-4l-19598/

This Jeep Wrangler 392 exhaust system is made of durable, corrosion resistant stainless steel and is produced using advanced CNC precision robotic manufacturing techniques that enable #19598 to feature a direct-fit design that you can install yourself. MagnaFlow stands by this performance exhaust kit with our 1-year finish warranty and limited lifetime construction warranty.

Extensive dyno testing is used to ensure that this cat-back exhaust system increases engine power and performance by improving the flow dynamics and evacuation of exhaust gases.

View attachment 4797

Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction and CNC precision robotic manufacturing techniques guarantee reliable system performance for the life of your vehicle. 19598 is proudly made in the USA.
This direct-fit Street Series system fits onto your vehicle easily thanks to the extensive use of 3D scanning during development to ensure OEM-like fitment. 19598 includes all the hardware necessary for do-it-yourself installation.
Best sound so far compare to Borla and others. Plus I like how it comes with new valves. The price is insane tho, but if there's a performance series on all black available soon, I might just get it.

Best sound so far compare to Borla and others. Plus I like how it comes with new valves. The price is insane tho, but if there's a performance series on all black available soon, I might just get it.
Borla has new valves too they just use the existing factory actuators.

Borla has new valves too they just use the existing factory actuators.
Ahhh i see. So, Magnaflow uses the existing factory actuators too? I thought everything is included with Magnaflow. That's pretty pricey for something that doesn't include the actuators.

Last edited:
Ahhh i see. So, Magnaflow uses the existing factory actuators too? I thought everything is included with Magnaflow. That's pretty pricey for something that doesn't include the actuators.
No it looks like the magnaflow does include new actuators which is nice for what they’re charging. The swap of the actuators on the Borla was the most annoying / time consuming part.

No it looks like the magnaflow does include new actuators which is nice for what they’re charging. The swap of the actuators on the Borla was the most annoying / time consuming part.
Oh ok. Thanks for clarifying. I'm looking into Magnaflow more if that's the case.
Much appreciated.

Back