Post your build!

willy

Admin 🛠️
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
'23 RAM TRX
For those that have ordered the new Jeep 392, post your build here!

Black, Trail Camera, tow package, reinforced spare tire carrier. Would love some kind of official update although I have received a VIN.

Granite Crystal, trail camera, reinforced gate, tow package, leather, headliner, & floor mats. I have an order confirmation but nothing else.

Firecracker red, tow package, reinforced tire carrier, camera

Granite, half doors, trail cam, reinforced gate, trailer tow. Order went from BG to BX today. No VIN yet though.

Ordered Nov 24th.
Got the VIN, just waiting to hear how far out we are?

67EAF34F-EAF1-484C-9C9E-95F3237CEAD5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Patiently waiting...

CD32B4BF-F7AF-49B1-BF19-DF0C77EB5A33_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered mine on 11/20 ... granite crystal metallic, sky one touch power top ... total bad ass! I contacted my dealer around the 5th & nothing so far. I’m in metro Detroit

Anyone find it strange that we’ve only seen one, priced 392 so far? That was back in December. My dealer told me this week they have seen one build sheet of the three they have on order but it’s not mine. No word on the Others.

Anyone find it strange that we’ve only seen one, priced 392 so far? That was back in December. My dealer told me this week they have seen one build sheet of the three they have on order but it’s not mine. No word on the Others.
Yes! My sales gal said EVERYTHING being kept hush hush about the 392—- it’s like why? Would your dealer tell you the pricing from the other build sheet?

Anyone also think it’s weird that we haven’t seen any advertising of the new 392 when Ford has been boasting about the new Bronco?? I’m starting to think they’re “Unicorns”😝

Dealer told me there has been no price release. Earliest ship date after 2/22 but could be moved out more.
I don’t think they will advertise it since everyone they build hurts their cafe average. They will spend advertising dollars on 4XE.

Yes! My sales gal said EVERYTHING being kept hush hush about the 392—- it’s like why? Would your dealer tell you the pricing from the other build sheet?
No, nothing on any of them. I thought they had 3 coming but it’s actually 5. Still just one build sheet, no other info. Then again, I don’t think they had seen the one that had been posted in December yet.

Reactions: SKJ
Anyone also think it’s weird that we haven’t seen any advertising of the new 392 when Ford has been boasting about the new Bronco?? I’m starting to think they’re “Unicorns”😝
I hope the December invoice is the unicorn. They probably gave mine to Springsteen! That bastard!

Not so patiently waiting...

Attachments

• C028F8D5-FB82-411A-AB3F-11E03A2BFE6E.jpeg
    C028F8D5-FB82-411A-AB3F-11E03A2BFE6E.jpeg
    952.4 KB · Views: 249
Granite gray,one touch top,satin black grill. Thinking about calling back & seeing if I can update it & add the reinforced hinge gate

Anyone know what the 27X Customer preferred package is I see on a couple of the build sheets thats bn shared? I looked @ the standard & options list & don't see the 27x code anywhere

As someone that works at a jeep dealership and ordered one I can tell you they are scheduled to be built (only sold orders) and none have started being built yet. Pricing is officially available as you can see on my build sheet

Attachments

• 80451C00-A954-4813-AAE7-7436233C223A.jpeg
    80451C00-A954-4813-AAE7-7436233C223A.jpeg
    322.4 KB · Views: 234
Back