• Since Jeep392.com offers no protection or formal mediation, we strongly recommend that members not choose payment forms such as Zelle, Venmo, CashApp, PayPal "gift", "Friends", "Family" payments or cash payments. These methods do not permit formal recourse via the payment system in case of disputes. Always be cautious when making a purchase over the internet!

Possibly selling Thor with his half doors

HearHear

Reaction score
Current Rides
Lexus, Nissan, 392 Wrangler
I am not selling him here, probably, and might be selling the white half doors separately. Will know more in a few days which way I’m going to go about this. Located in Florida. White half doors never used, never taken out of the boxes. If I sell them here, buyer will need to pick them up or arrange shipping. I will update here in a few days if the doors are being sold separately. I know this is kind of a premature post, but it’s a difficult decision and sometimes it helps to just write it out. I loved Thor but he’s not a regular highway driver and I need a regular highway driver. It’s been fun and I don’t regret it for one minute!

89B24837-FC52-4CA4-918A-BC6C82094347.jpeg

Let me know about the doors if you decide to sell them. I’m right down the road from you and been thinking about buying a set.

Let me know about the doors if you decide to sell them. I’m right down the road from you and been thinking about buying a set.

I’ll know next weekend if I’m selling the white half doors with uppers. They are like new, still in the boxes, I just opened the boxes to inspect them. They were never installed/used. Stored in a climate controlled room. The price will be $4,000 for the set.

But WAIT-there’s MORE! They will also come with extras I no longer need- plastic install tool you might need when installing the doors, official Mopar sun shade for the dash with “Jeep” logo, Mopar doors-off side mirrors for traveling without doors (never used, still in the box) AND most importantly- two die cast 392 Wrangler models for display on your bookshelf. These are really cool- about 10” long and 4” high in silver/gray color. I may also include the original metal side rails that came with the 392. I currently have sidesteps and won’t need them anyway after I sell the Jeep.

Buyer will need to pick them up in a cargo van or similar big vehicle. I’d rather not ship if I can avoid it. I’m in southwest Florida.

Last edited:
I’ll know next weekend if I’m selling the white half doors with uppers. They are like new, still in the boxes, I just opened the boxes to inspect them. They were never installed/used. Stored in a climate controlled room. The price will be $4,000 for the set.

But WAIT-there’s MORE! They will also come with extras I no longer need- plastic install tool you might need when installing the doors, official Mopar sun shade for the dash with “Jeep” logo, Mopar doors-off side mirrors for traveling without doors (never used, still in the box) AND most importantly- two die cast 392 Wrangler models for display on your bookshelf. These are really cool- about 10” long and 4” high in silver/gray color. I may also include the original metal side rails that came with the 392. I currently have sidesteps and won’t need them anyway after I sell the Jeep.

Buyer will need to pick them up in a cargo van or similar big vehicle. I’d rather not ship if I can avoid it. I’m in southwest Florida.
@HearHear these have all the bells and whistles that come with the 392, correct? (Keyless entry, etc) I’m very interested.

Toys come. Toys go. Enjoy where you are at in life and the things that bring you happiness!

@HearHear these have all the bells and whistles that come with the 392, correct? (Keyless entry, etc) I’m very interested.
Not sure of the technicalities since I never installed them. But on my window sticker they are called “Dual Door Group with Premium Uppers - Half Doors with Black Uppers” priced at $4,395. I ordered them with my Jeep from the factory.

Not sure of the technicalities since I never installed them. But on my window sticker they are called “Dual Door Group with Premium Uppers - Half Doors with Black Uppers” priced at $4,395. I ordered them with my Jeep from the factory.
All good. Honestly I just wasn’t sure what questions I should be asking 😂. I’m sure they are exactly what I need since you ordered them with your 392. I remain extremely interested and hope to get a shot at them if you decide to part with them. I wish you luck on your decision. It’s a tough one for sure between gas prices and such. I’ve really considered a third vehicle too since we only have the two 392’s in our house.

All good. Honestly I just wasn’t sure what questions I should be asking 😂. I’m sure they are exactly what I need since you ordered them with your 392. I remain extremely interested and hope to get a shot at them if you decide to part with them. I wish you luck on your decision. It’s a tough one for sure between gas prices and such. I’ve really considered a third vehicle too since we only have the two 392’s in our house.

I’ll post a pic of the part numbers on the door boxes at some point this week. That way you can investigate if they are what you need, but I suspect they are? You will have first shot at buying them. I’ll make my decision next Saturday, and we’ll go from there. 90% sure they will be sold.

They have blind spot and heated since and keyless since there from a 392 .Compared to some on regular wranglers that just have heated mirrors

They have blind spot and heated since and keyless since there from a 392 .Compared to some on regular wranglers that just have heated mirrors
Thanks. That’s what I was supposed to be asking about. I feel good about buying these since I know they were ordered with a 392.
I’ll post a pic of the part numbers on the door boxes at some point this week. That way you can investigate if they are what you need, but I suspect they are? You will have first shot at buying them. I’ll make my decision next Saturday, and we’ll go from there. 90% sure they will be sold.
All good. I’m sure they are exactly what I’m looking for since your 392 will have the same features as mine when it comes to the doors. Let me know when you make a decision. :)

Thanks. That’s what I was supposed to be asking about. I feel good about buying these since I know they were ordered with a 392.

All good. I’m sure they are exactly what I’m looking for since your 392 will have the same features as mine when it comes to the doors. Let me know when you make a decision. :)
There a good price and if local helps even more.And other bonus would be if there right color

I am not selling him here, probably, and might be selling the white half doors separately. Will know more in a few days which way I’m going to go about this. Located in Florida. White half doors never used, never taken out of the boxes. If I sell them here, buyer will need to pick them up or arrange shipping. I will update here in a few days if the doors are being sold separately. I know this is kind of a premature post, but it’s a difficult decision and sometimes it helps to just write it out. I loved Thor but he’s not a regular highway driver and I need a regular highway driver. It’s been fun and I don’t regret it for one minute!

View attachment 17119

Please let me know if you decide to sell and bigfishbobby doesn't pickup the doors. My bright white 392 just arrived and I would like to get a set of half doors w/ premium uppers for it. I'm in Colorado, so not quite as convenient as someone down the road but I'll make sure it's not a hassle for you.

It’s a package deal I’m offering for $4,000-
white half doors with uppers
plastic trim tool
doors off side mirrors
sun shade for dash
original metal side rails that came with the 392 (these are quite heavy)
die cast 392 Jeep model

I want rid of all of it at once.

plastic trim tool
doors off side mirrors
sun shade for dash
die cast 392 Jeep model

Good deal there forsure

plastic trim tool
doors off side mirrors
sun shade for dash
die cast 392 Jeep model

Thats a more than fair price.

I’m officially in to buy all of it if/when you decide @HearHear I just hope you make the best choice for you, whatever that may be.

Back